𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝔂

Start from the beginning

{ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 }
_____________________

A black hoodie that is not too big and not too tight with regular red half -shorts with dark blue stripes and don't forget the sunglasses that he put on his head with normal light blue shoes

####
___

" I can't wait !! "

" same ocha chan !! "

" ok let me see what's left  ... hmm... "

" We're Already wearing clothes ... "

" Hmmm.... "

" You two have brought weapons if anything bad happens? "

" done ! "

" hmmm ok what else ... "

" We can buy food close to humans .... "

" Is there anything wrong  katsuki kun? "

" No! We can go! But make sure not a single human knows we are fish humans "

" But why? They already know that the mermaid/merman does exist but only Some of the human beings still do not know and there are some who Not believe believe? "

" true  what did ei kun say ... katsuki kun? nothing bad will happen if they even know ... and they themselves can't even want to eat us "

" Yes, I also know about that ... but ... we have to remember ... if there are still evil people and maybe they want to sell us or something ... we just need to be careful "

" You're too much and always worry about everything katsuki kun! "

" I agree with ocha chan kat haha "

- while kiri and uraraka just laughed at the behavior of bakugou who always worries about something from a young age bakugou just Heavily sighed -

" but whatever ... be careful ...! remember that not everyone or things we can trust! "

" Hai ! "

- kirishima and uraraka spoke while holding back a laugh -

" Now we have to try to learn to walk and not just stand like this "

" but I'm afraid I'll fall ... "

" Of course I can do it !! "

" don't be too fast ei - "

- Before Bakugou could finish the sentence he wanted to say, Kirishima tried to walk and finally fell and was injured -

" Are you ok ei kun !! "

" It hurts! It's like when I accidentally hit a rock while swimming in the water !! "

" omg ei.... "

" Don't just look ocha chan and kat !! "

" but I don't know what I should do ei kun !! "

" do whatever !! "

" Is there a way to heal a human wound the same as healing a mermaid /Merman !? "

" How do I know !! "

" So what are we going to do !? "

" I don't know! Maybe just look near my wound and hope it heals !!! "

" Why are you mad at me !? You who went wrong try to walk before Katsuki Kun tells us what we should do !!! "

" Why is it my fault !? I'm the one who got hurt !! And I'm the one who got mad !? "

" You shouldn't be in a hurry to do something !! and think first you have a brain !! "

" You mean I'm sluggish or have no brain !? "

" Since when did I say that !? Only you really feel like that !? "

" You should help heal my wounds !! instead of making noise about useless things that make me sicker !! "

"You started all this! And you said I'm noisy !! even though I want to help you !! but you are ungrateful !!

" What can you help !? Say that you don't know anything and let me be sick like this and help make me sick more  !! "

" You're both like 4-year-old kids "

- Bakugou is just a face palm looking at his two friends who don't know what to do -

^ It will be a long day .... All dreams have no easy path ... and everyone has to try and have trouble first

^ I can do this !!