Chaper 5

Damien's POV

"Damien, can I speak to you in my office?"

I got up and followed him to his office to see what he wants.

"You are going to be tagging along with Jason to take a french class on a tour around Wayne Enterprises on Monday at 9:00 am."

"But father! I don't want to be babysitting kids all day!"

"My choice is final and you need to work on your social skills. And they aren't kids, they're your age don't be so dramatic!"

I stormed out of his office and to my room. I really didn't want to do this especially with Jason.

Marinette's POV

When I woke up it was 7:00. I checked and Chlo was still asleep, I guess she didn't sleep as much on the plane as I did. I got up, showered and did my morning routine before getting my workout outfit on. I left a note a the refrigerator telling Chloe that I was taking a run to possibly try and find a gym.

After jogging for a few minutes I found a gym and walked in. I went do some weighted squats then I went to the punching bag. After around 30 minutes I had destroyed 4 of them so I decided to go over to the bench press. I put on 250 pounds deciding to go easy on myself since this was basically a vacation.

A guy, who looks to be in his mid 20s, comes up to me and starts talking to me.

"What's a pretty little lady like you doing here lifting that much weight? Shouldn't you be over at the hand weights?"(Sry idk know what there called)

I just ignored him, wanting him to leave me alone since I was almost done.

"What? Not talking, ok!" He takes the weights out of my hands and puts it back on the rack. (also dont know what its called) "How 'bout now?"

Lucky for me, I had just finished my 100 reps. I got up and chugged my water down.

"You still not talking to me? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry princess I didn't mean to offend you!"

"Don't called me that." I said walking over to the sparing mats.

"Then what should I call you? Sugar, cupcake, honey, sweetie... the list can go on." Then he tried to grab my waist but instead I judo flipped him. I stood over him.

"Don't called me anything. Don't talk to me, and definitely don't. touch. me." Then I walked out of the gym and ran to the park I passed in my way to the gym. I needed a relaxing walk to cool off.

As I was walking in the park I decided to text Chloe.

Hey chlo im at the park rn all be back before lunch

Ok mari im gonna go get ice cream bye

bye

As I was walking a Great Dane ran up to me and knocked me over and started licking me , making me giggle.

"Sorry Miss...?"

"Mari and you are?"

"Damien nice to meet you. Sorry about my dog."

"It's fine. I love dogs and this ones really cute."

"His names Titus. Come on stop attacking her."

Titus stopped attacking me with his tongue and I said bye to Damien. He seemed familiar like I've seen him somewhere before. Oh well, guess we'll neva know!

Damien's POV

What did she do to me?! 'Nice to meet you'? WHAT WAS THAT? I'm never nice! She has me under some sort of spell or something! I'll have to do some research on her when I get home.

Marinette's POV

It was now 11:47 so I started walking back to the hotel to get changed.

I got to my hotel room without my classmates bothering me and washed my face since I was sweaty. Me and Chloe walked down stairs to get lunch, receiving glares from the sheep.

"So, did you meet anyone?" Chloe suddenly asked.

"Yeah, a pedophile and a guy named Damien who was nice. His dog attacked me with lots of slobber." I laughed.

"Ew what did the pedo look like?"

"He had blonde hair, brown eyes, and seemed to be in his mid 20s."

"So not even cute I'm guessing. Did he even know you're only 17? You won't be 18 until June."

"I don't think he did. If I'm being honest at that moment I kinda looked like I was 20 and with the weight I was benching he probably thought that it was a lot, so he thought I was older."

"How much weight?"

"Only 250 I was going easy."

"Yeah, you're right he probably thought it was a lot 'cause that's not normal for a petite 17 year old girl."

"Yeah you're right."

After a few minutes we went back to the room and hung out and watched movies till it was 11:30 and Chloe looked like she was about to pass out on the couch. I turned off the TV and made Chloe get up, then I did my usual night routine and went bed. Tomorrow we start tours.

><><><><><><><><

Hola yeah i know. ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT SOME DAMINETTE STORIES IM SO BOREDDD

🖕🏼Peace out bitches✌🏼