𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐘₆

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"this is stupid," i groan, walking out of my closet and wearing the dress kenma bought me.

"but you look hot," my best friend mumbles. i was getting ready for the party with kuroo. as promised, kenma took me to get my hair and nails done, then came over to my house. he was also going to the party to make sure nothing bad happened to me, since he was a bit overprotective. he was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with his usual bun. he was seated on my bed waiting for me and playing on his phone.

"i know, but still. my fucking morals and shit," i sighed.

"just remember-"

"have fun?" i finished, turning to him.

"no," he looked up from the screen, "this is your fault."

"asshole!" i groaned and threw a pillow at him.

"ah! my hair," he sarcastically whined.

"your hair is gross," i scoffed.

"so is yours but thank god for my money, right?" he retorted.

"hmph,"

"kuroo says he's on his way," kenma sighed, getting up from my bed.

"so fucking excited," i sarcastically say as i grab my phone and keys.

"i know, it's written all over your face," he replies. i playfully hit his arm and we both make our way downstairs. "no jacket? you'll get cold," kenma said.

"i'm doing the jacket test with him, if he's a douche he'll let me freeze but if he's worth my time then he'll offer his," i explain.

"i wouldn't get my hopes up," he says.

"i don't have any, but i have to keep an open mind with him even if he's pissing me off. it's a party, i want to have fun."

"don't have too much fun," kenma warned.

"oh, please, how bad could it be?" i joke.

very. very. very, bad.

we heard a honk and knew it was kuroo. kenma opened the door for me and walked me out with his hand on my lower back then shut the door and let me lock it with my keys. we make our way to kuroo's car. kenma opened the passenger door for me then closed it before getting in the back. although our friendship consisted of us being rude to each other, we did care a lot for the other and he's always treated me like a gentleman.

"you look nice," kuroo complimented.

"you don't look too bad yourself," i retort. he was wearing a red dress shirt paired with black pants, it wasn't super formal but definitely not casual.

 he was wearing a red dress shirt paired with black pants, it wasn't super formal but definitely not casual