| 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚁 |

Readers: Please Read!

Thank you for choosing to read Less Than Fearless! I'd like to take the opportunity before the following story to put out a disclaimer - get it out of the way so I don't interrupt the reading as much later! :)

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS YOUR ONE WARNING UNLESS I DECIDE TO PUT AN EXTRA DISCLAIMER OTHERWISE AT A LATER TIME

The following story will contain:
- Major MHA Manga spoilers

- Mineta

- Graphic, violent imagery

- Strong/vulgar language

- Dark humor

- ANGST

- Descriptions of abuse (physical, mental, emotional)

- Trauma/PTSD

- IRL apps and celebrities/franchises

- Needles!! I'm so sorry if you don't like needles or shots... it is part of the MC's quirk and also the quirk of another important character :(

- aaaand some romance (it's relationships between 17/18 year old teenagers so, NO smut.)

This content may be triggering to some viewers so please be advised!

Further disclaimer: I do not own and did not create My Hero Academia or any characters in MHA. My only claims are my original characters and my ideas for this story. MY OC'S, THEIR QUIRKS, AND THEIR BACKGROUNDS/STORIES ARE ALL MINE. I CAME UP WITH THEM!! (Save for a couple of background characters, in which case I found free-to-use quirks for the sake of a sentence or two.)
In other words, I used a lot of creative liberties in making this fanfic and so I may not follow every important event that happens in the anime/manga... just the ones I felt like using!

Basically most things in canon have happened in this story up until Shigaraki's battle with Stars and Stripes. Then it starts to really deviate from canon into this au.

P.S. Also the cover is original art! Made by me :) I plan on making artwork that will be sprinkled throughout the story. Everything will be watermarked!
You can check out those artworks and more on my Instagram: @sourfruitsnackos

ONE FINAL THING!
If you like to read to music, I have a few Spotify playlists that I associate with the events and feelings of this fanfic! Link to my Spotify in my bio! (Account is: gloomy tuesday)
Playlists:
- writing, world building, daydreaming (this one is obnoxiously long because it's my general writing playlist lol)
- bakugo has a crush
- dating sero but it doesn't last
- the life of charlie mars

See you later on! And enjoy!
<3 Lemon