|•18•|⚠️

"Do I need to suck it? "

The way Maiko asked it was really lewd to Rina. "Ah, fuck. Yes,, you should. "She said. Maiko giggles and she go down to Rina's Jean and open if up. Rina's cock get out from her jeans and also her cock look hard like a stone. She really truns an because of Maiko's words.

"It's really hard. "Maiko said without any fear. She grabs on Rina's hard cock. Rina moans a little. "If you think that way, then make a proper job. "Rina said. "Sure~ "That's it's, the reason she wasn't afraid to touch Rina's cock because she's in heat. Maiko puts Rina's cock inside her mouth slowly.

The feelings of warm surrounding around her cock really make Rina's groans. Maiko moves her tongue around Rina's cock head. Slurping the pre-cum from Rina's cock.

Rina grabs on Maiko's head. "Wait, baby girl. "Rina said. That's make Maiko stop and she looks at Rina's face. Her salive runs over her lip and Rina's cock.

'Fuck, did she know that you looks like a bitch in heat right now?! '

"I want to suck you pussy as well. "Rina said. Maiko blushes by that. She stand up and slowly removes her skirt and her underwear. She sit ontop of Rina and turn her pussy ti faces Rina's face. Their position like. 69.

Maiko again put Rina's cock inside her mouth, meanwhile Rina grab on Maiko's thigh and sucks on Maiko's pussy. She couldn't really focus on Rina's cock because the way she suck on her pussy really make she want to cum real quick.

"Hina-hun~"Maiko spoke while Rina's coxk still on ger mouth. Rina couldn't help but giggles. "Fuckk, you're so cute. Ill make you cum for sure. "She said and hardly sucks on Maiko's pussy! "Ahhh!! "Maiko moans so loud. Her pheromones flying over the air.

"Ahh, it's feel good. Rina-ahh! "Maiko moans. Rina not really pay attention to that. She just keep sucking on Maiko pussy and enjoy the liquid taste in Maiko's pussy. Maiko suddenly sit-up. "Ahhh!!! "She moans so hard and her body trembling. She falls. Her cheek rubs on Rina's cock.

"So you already cum, huh? "Rina asked. Maiko couldn't say anything. She feels like her pussy rubbing on eachother now. "Baby girl, my cock still hard. What would you do about it? "Rina asked.

"Gi-give me time. "Maiko said. She softly grab on Rina's cock again and she moves her hand. Doing a handjob on Rina's cock. She bend down close tho Rina's cock and again puts it in. "Hmmn~ "Rina groan. Her head goes up and down because sucking on her cock.

"Shit, Maiko. I want to cum. "Rina said. After heard that from Rina, she suck her Dick harder than before and ofcourse she shock but that. She licks on Rina's head cock, white fluid came out from Rina's cock and it's splits on Maiko's face. All over her face.

"Je-jeez. You came a lot. "Maiko said. Rina couldn't say a thing, she just stares at Maiko's face. Her cum runs over on her cheek, nose, mouth. Rina still can smell Maiko's pheromones mean, she still in heat. Rina grabs Maiko's hand and make she laid down on the bad.

"Let's continue. "Rina said. Again she puts her face on Maiko's pussy and suck it like she was thirsty. Maiko couldn't hold her voice but keep moaning. She grabs on Rina's hair. It's feels good. It's feel god. It's feel good. That the only think keep coming from Maiko's head.

"Ahhhghh~ "Maiko cum but still Rina keep sucking on her pussy. "Wa-wait! I-I can't!! "Maiko said but Rina still ignored her. "Ahh! "Maiko moans so hard untill she pee. Rina smiles. "Me-meaniee.. "Maiko said. Her voice are kinda spoil and sexy.

"Who told me are done? "Rina asked. Again she sucks again on Maiko's pussy. That girl keep saying to stop but Rina didn't want to heard that. Maiko cuming and cuming untill she fainted.

To Be Continued