How To Kidnapp A Princess

Today was the day I was getting married.

Best day of your life? Happiest moment ever lived?

Wrong.

See, I'm in an arranged marriage, to someone whom I don't even know!

Hi, I'm Anabella and I am the Princess of England getting married to the Prince of France, Lance.

Mother smoothed my hair and tugged my tiara on tight. I had my blonde hair half up, half down. At the bottom it was curled beautifully. I looked down onto my white, white dress that brought out my bright blue eyes. Today was the day I was getting married, I said to myself.

I thought back when my mother and father told me this...

(A/N I knoww France is republic, and don't have any queens, kings etcc.... But this is a story )

"Oh, Bella. We have great news!" Mother yelled with excitement. She sneaked a peak at my father and then at me. "You're getting married!" She smiled. I didn't. "What? Aren't you happy? You're getting married to the Prince of France! Charming isn't he?" Prince of France... Prince Lance. He spoke english but, I just didn't like him.

"But why mother? I don't even love him," I said turning away. Mother touched my cheek.

"You have to get married to Lance!" My father made that understandable. Lance was rich and... Well thats all I knew of him! He was rich!

My maid Hannah started to fix my dress and made sure everything was perfect. I groaned.

"Time for photos!" Hannah said. Mother gave her the camera and took photos of me.

"Bella. SMILE!" Mother forced me. I smiled scarcastily. "You look beautiful." Mother complimented me.

"Okay, the musics going to start in ten minutes! I'm going to get a seat!" Mother said. She left with Hannah and left me to myself.

Why, oh why do I have to do this? This is the worst day of my life. I sat down and looked myself in the mirror... I frowned. I'm just eighteen! Getting married now? A disaster! I leaned my head on the desk. Tears started to stream down my cheeks. I dabbed a tissue carefully, trying not to ruin my makeup. The door opened, I didn't look up. I was too upset to even care.

"Why hello, Princess," a mans voice seductively said. His voice was smooth, and soothing. It surely wasn't Lance. I looked up quickly, to my amazement, I didn't know on earth, who this guy was. He had lucious brown short curls matching with his big brown eyes and tanned skin. He was... beautiful... He grinned. Who the hell is he? I stood up, backing away from him slowly.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Justin," he smiled. He quickly shrugged his hand in his pocket and yanked out a knife. Screaming in terror, he rapidly forced his hand to my mouth. He held the knife on my throat. I felt my heart beating like mad and the pulse beating against the cold steel knife. A chilly shiver travelled down my spine, making my body shrivel in goosebumps.

"If you scream, or try to run away, I'll kill you. K?" He said. I nodded. He walked slowly to the door, dragging me with him...

Kidnapped on my wedding day?

Well this is going to be fun.

*Fake smile* hehehe

Thanks for reading (whoever read thiss) I've been meaning to write this and publish it A LONGG TIMEE AGOOO... I know... sorry :/ I've been busyy!! SCHOOL!! ¬¬ I just cant wait for summerr!!

Well the story obviously gets more interesting from part to part :) So what do you thinks gonna happenn? And what do you WANT to happen? Ideas?

Leave a comment below, or message me, or leave a comment... anywhere? :L

Vote, comment, fann pleaseee :D