Tsumugi: Thousand

Tomoe: What?! Thousand?! That's like an acoustic guitar

Tsumugi: I said it was a guitar!

Tomoe: I thought you meant like a tiny ukulele or something

Tsumugi: You promised!

Tomoe: You tricked me!

Tsumugi: You still promised!

Tomoe: ...I did...

Tsumugi: Yay!! We're at a shop called Night Spirit

Tomoe: Be right there

They hung up. " If the sweet baby doesn't work just guilt trip " She sighed with a content smile. " You're smart and evil " Nozomi laughed. " I'll take the compliment. " Tsumugi shrugged. " Do you even know how to play the guitar? " Nozomi asked.

" Of course! Did you think I was just gonna sit it my room and look at it? " Tsumugi asked. Nozomi just shrugged. After a few minutes of them waiting Tomoe arrived.
" Okay. Where's the guitar you want? " He asked. " Right here " Tsumugi said pointing to the blue guitar in the boys hand.

" Okay, 70,000 Yen right? " He asked. " Yes " The old man nodded. Tomoe pulls out the cash and handed it over to man and the boy gives Tsumugi the guitar. " Thanks daddy " Tsumugi smiled. " Don't tell your mother about this. " He said. " Sure " Tsumugi said.

•••

" She can sing too " Inari said walking passed the room. " Shut up! " Tsumugi said blushing. " Really? I wanna hear it " Nahoya said.
" Oh... It's kinda embarrassing! " She said blushing. " Wait stay just like that... " He said pulling out his phone. He takes a picture of her. Then shows her that he set her as his Lock Screen.

" Now I can see how cute you are even if I don't see you that day " He said with a happy chuckle. " Wha... " She said. Her face turned red and she hid it in her hands. " Stop you're making me blush " She muttered. Nahoya just laughed. " But I still wanna hear you sing " He said.

" Um... Okay... I'll sing my favorite song " She said, walking over to pick up the guitar. She puts it around her neck and starts to tune it. She gets it right, and then sat down on her swinging chair. " Okay... " She said.

Nahoya was clapping his hands. " That was really good " He said. Tsumugi hid her face in her hands. " Th-thank you... " She said lowly. He leans on her and his head falls on her lap. Tsumugi gasped while blushing a little.

" You should try and get used to me. Even though you look super cute when you blush I want you to be happy instead of nervous. Okay? " He asked. Tsumugi smiled softly.
" Okay " She nodded.

•••

Tsumugi stared at the wall while laying down on her bed, Nahoya was on a futon on the floor. " You don't have to sleep on the floor. Come on the bed, it's more comfortable.. " She said feeling a little bad. Nahoya sighed and climbed up on the bed. " Then this becomes a problem " He said.

" Huh? Why? " Tsumugi asked confused.
" Because, you seem to have no idea of the huge difference between the two of us. " He said. " What? " She asked. " For example, I'm a lot stronger than you... " He said

Nahoya grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, then he climbs over her making her blush. " ..And it's easy for me to do this " He said. " N-Nahoya-Kun... " Tsumugi said surprised. " In this position I can do whatever I want " He smirks.

" But... You won't... " She said. " Huh? " Nahoya asked confused. " You won't because you're a good person... " Tsumugi said softly. Nahoya chuckled and rolled over. " You're a little off the mark calling me a good person. But the point is, you let your guard down too easily. " He said.

" I'm sorry... " She yawned. " I'll try to... Do better... and stay safe... " She whispered, drifting off to sleep. Nahoya snickered while poking her nose. " Don't worry. I'll always be there to protect you " He whispered. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly before falling asleep himself.

*If anyone knows that reference I'm glad. Anyways I have severe OHSHC brain rot and it's showing...😅