Departure X And X Friends Part 2

~'Departure' Now playing~

Y/N'S POV

The sea cranes is trying to tell us the big storm that is coming in our way.

"A storm is coming" the green boy said.

"How can you tell, boy?" the captain of the ship asked.

"Because that's what the sea cranes are saying" the said pointing on the sea cranes. I got shocked because of this.

'Looks like this green boy have a talent, huh? Well, I keep an eye on him for a while' I thought while smirking.

"What?" the captain asked.

"Plus..." the green boy said then he sniff the air and jump to the top of the ship.

'I hope he didn't notice me. I mean, I was just currently on top of him and yet he didn't notice me' I just sweatdropped.

"A real big storm is coming our way! It's true... I can tell by the smell!" the green boy said which shocked me again.

'Well I guess he will probably passed the Hunter Exam' I thought.

Then the green boy jumped down.

"Hey pops! Why did you believe me so easily when I say that there is a big storm that is coming in our way?" the green boy asked the captain.

"Cause you are not the only person who tells me about the storm" the captain.

"There's another person?" the green boy said.

"Yeah, actually she's about your age" the captain said.

'Oh shit, the captain is exposing me! Should I change my location? No, even if I change my location the captain will immediately see me' I thought panicking.

"She? She's a girl? And she's about my age! Where is she?" the green boy asked the captain.

"There" the captain pointed on my direction.

'Oh God! You need to act normal Y/N! Act normal!' I mentally panicked.

"Ehhh?!! She's been there all the time?! Why did I didn't notice it earlier?! She must be strong! Okay, thanks pops!" the green boy said cheerfully.

The green boy jumped towards me. I quickly put on my mask. I saw that green boy sit beside me on the of my eye.

"Hello! I'm Gon Freecss! I heard from the captain that you predicted the big storm too! And I didn't notice you when I jumped up here earlier! That's awesome!" the green boy said cheerfully to me. I was shocked and lost in words cause he really approached me up here. It's not like it was my first time being approached but it's been a long time since someone have I have contact with a kid that was about my age.

"Oh y-yeah! I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you Gon-kun." I say softly and I let out a hand to handshake him. I saw his cheek turned pink, is he blushing? Oh God no. He's innocent please no. I just brushed away the thought. He hand shake me back. Oh shit... Looks like it's a bad idea that I offer him to hand shake with me. I'm currently holding his hand. Oh shit what should I do?! Just act normal and innocent Y/N! I'm sure that I'm an a blushing mess right now. Thankfully I had my mask on and my hood to cover my face.

Gon's POV

I heard from the captain that there's a girl about my age that predicted the storm too. The captain tell me where the girl is and I was shocked cause she's right up to me when I climb up to the top of the ship earlier and I didn't notice her! That's awesome! I went to approach her, I want to make my first friend cause I never had one before. I want her to be first! I sit beside her.