ELITH: The History

A PASSAGE FROM THE PURE SPIRIT
"The History of Elith"

The world is dormant. The 'Aevum' observes and there is only an infinite 'Noir'.

A second, an hour, a year, a decade, or even a millennium, only 'Aevum' knows when a certain spark shines. A speck that gleams among the total blackness has become 'Lumiere'.

It is then, the world divides into two as they try to engulf each other and reign supreme. It is destined to be an eternal fight. Their difference only heightens as time passes. Yet on their thousandth clash, 'Caelus' appears. With him, the world with only light and dark became no longer.

A vast sky shrouds the whole world. 'Caelus' becomes the mediator and his territory was their stage. 'Noir' scatters in the form of ghastly clouds and 'Lumiere' becomes the celestial bodies that decorated the skies.

However, 'Noir' gradually held the upper hand and engulfed the fragment of lights that became the stars and the moon. In retaliation, 'Lumiere' combines the remaining parts of his form in one gigantic orb that is known as the sun and purifies countless clouds to his side. The war swivels to an extreme turn, almost sending it on the brink of extinction.

As the mediator, 'Caelus' forms a rule. When the light flashes in the darkness, the thundering sound will follow, and only then, they can begin their fight and the same signal will be sent to end it. If one fails to comply, they will be sent away to a land where no sky can reach. Both entities understand the implication, as long as the sky is in their world, they can do nothing to him under his territory.

'Aevum' becomes proud of his solution. With that, his beloved first world will not be destroyed. 'Aevum' then bestowed 'Caelus' a gift. A new world was given and 'Caelus' will be its own god and no one can hinder his sovereignty.

Time passes in a fleeting manner in a world with no concept of it, the bestowed gift has become the stigma of all tragedy: 'Caelus' wants to leave his duties and made his own world. With the promise made, 'Aevum' cannot interfere and can only ask for one thing.

As his last obligation, 'Caelus' took half of the moon and stars and half of the sun, making the entities weaker than they were used to. In exchange, he left half of the sky and half of the thunder and lightning to trick 'Lumiere' and 'Noir'.

However, with no one to control the sky and intercede the battle lasts for another millennium and eventually gave birth to 'Chaos'. The being that has made things worse for the war of eternity as he relishes their dissonance.

The ongoing unrest continues and gives life to 'Creation'. As the Primal Entities are bound in their fight and 'Chaos' overlooking with no signs of deterring, 'Creation' has made the bodies of waters, the lands and mountains, and the trees. The world that is painted black and white is now tainted with blues and greens.

'Aevum' continues to observe but he cannot do so anymore. The cracks in the world have appeared once more and he cannot save it alone. He gathers the Supreme Beings of 'Creation' and 'Chaos' stating a condition. If they manage to defeat 'Lumiere' and 'Noir', they can rule the world in replace of them.

The two agree and their powers forms 'Void'. It is able to absorb the Primal Entities into nothingness and disseminated into the world. 'Noir' and 'Lumiere' as darkness and light are vanquished. They became the night and day, the moon and sun, the plants that sprout with life, and the animals that fare the land, the sea, and the sky. Their magic becomes the numerous elements that dye the concluding war into a colorful scene. 'Noir' and 'Lumiere' became the 'Essence' of the world.

But just like light and dark, the two Supreme Beings are as adverse as the former two. 'Creation' longs for peace, he is the life and the soul of the world. 'Chaos' is the embodiment of death, war, and destruction. They are two sides of the same coin. If one exists, one also lives. If one disappears, the other will also vanish but that doesn't stop them.

It was another show of the god's strengths for the sky to witness but now, 'Aevum' impedes the upcoming battle. He offers his hand to 'Creation' but in one condition. He must offer his life as the price and 'Creation' is willing to be the sacrifice. They seal 'Chaos' into Abyss, the eternal prison, and 'Creation' will forever protect the world silently.

With the last of his powers, 'Creation' gives the ultimate gift to the world. As the result of the eternal war, 'Void' and 'Essence' were split into half and given a form with hopes to a world free of conflict and became guardians of the world.

'Life' was given the same power as the Creator to rule over the souls of the living beings. 'Death', a half from 'Void' will balance 'Life'. They will govern the soul and will take it when it's due. Theirs is a bond of a never-ending cycle.

The other pair is the 'Inception', who drew out nature's spirit from the eternal war, and 'Destruction' which nulls all power into the immeasurable darkness. They are a contradiction; it is either be with power or be decimated.

Finally, the nameless world that only knows the tragedy of wars has arrived in a new era and was now bestowed a name.

Elith - the land of prosperity and endless tales.