Part 1

"Y/n wait up" I hear my brother yelling making me stop and turn around in the middle of the school hallway.

"What do you want dipshit" I say in annoyance as i was trying to get out of school before the big crowd.

"Vinnies coming over later so can you stay in your room and out of our way". Vinnie and I have never really got along, he's just so cocky and up himself. It's tiring really, I don't know how my brother puts up with him.

"Yeah whatever Jordan, now can I go? I have important things to do and places to be."

"Sleeping isn't important Y/n, if you didn't stay up all night you wouldn't be tired"

I flip him off and walk away without saying a word. It's about a 25 minute walk between school and my home, which isn't the best when you're as tired as I am right now.

I open the front door to see Jordan and Vinnie already home watching Netflix in the lounge room, not surprised that he had beat me home since he has a car that he refuses to let me near.

I quickly walk past them to the stairs trying to avoid hearing anything at all come out of their big mouths.

Successfully I had made it up the staircase and to my room without any words coming from my brother and his friend. Closing the door behind me I dropped my bag, kicked off my shoes and collapsed onto my bed almost immediately falling asleep.

•••••••••••••••

I wake up to hearing my door slowly creek open and seeing a tall muscular figure, trying his best to be quiet.

"What do you think you're doing Vincent"

He switches on the light which the brightness of it makes me squint my eyes. "Just wanted to come say hi to my princess".

Princess. He knows I hate being called that, especially by him. "Don't call me that you creep".

He smirks and walks towards my bed, sitting down on the edge and looking at me. Feeling slightly intimidated my face turns red and I look away reaching to my side table to grab my phone.

My hand is stopped as a large veiny hand makes contact with my arm pushing it back towards me.

"Cmon vinnie get the fuck out of my room", I say looking him dead in the eye.

"You know Jordan Isn't home right now" he says with a smirk that was kind of attractive, wait no shut up Y/n you're supposed to hate him. "He went to get pizza."

I sit up slightly and lean on my elbows ( I hope y'all  know what I mean😫🙏) "well than go wait downstairs for him, I'm sure he'll be home soon".

" you know you're in love with me princess"

I scoff, " in your dreams Vincent". Holy shit this man doesn't stop does he.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of baby, everyone is" he says as the dirty smirk on his face grows.

"You know what, you're right. I am in love with you"

Starting to slowly lean in, he brushes a loose piece of my hair behind my ear and rubs my cheek with his thumb. Right before our lips touch I swerve my face to the side and smack his cheek with my right hand.

He gasps surprised of what I just did as his hand cups his cheek right where I hit it, "you're feisty Y/n, I like it"

The front door opens and we hear Jordan yell "Y/N, VINNIE COME DOWN FOR DINNER"

I smile and chuckle at the look on vinnies face, " now if I was you I would get out of here before Jordan knows what you've been doing"

"I'm not finished with you Y/n huxhold. I will get what I want" and with that he walked out leaving the door opened behind him.

Well that was interesting

Author, guys I literally have no idea of what I'm doing and I apologise if there is any mistakes 😁
WC 679