Kim Taehyung  hesitantly placed his hands on Kim Jisoo's waist. She circled her arms across his neck.

He kissed her slowly in front of high class millennials and journalists who were clicking  pictures of newly wed couple.

Jisoo replied to his kiss slowly. Just the tender movement of lips without involving tongue . With in few seconds, they broke  the kiss.

Both of their family members smiled very sweetly at them which seems so bitter.

Taehyung's father  Kim Sungho patted his son's back with wide smile and gave him keys and documents of new house where he brought for his son to live after marriage.

Taehyung took those keys with polite smile so happy to have his father who is very kind to him among all of his family members.

The couple were ready to vacate the church as its the time. As soon as Jisoo is about to leave with her husband to their new home.

Her mother started fake  crying  loudly as if she really loves her daughter a lot.

Jisoo didn't even glance at  her mother. She is waiting for car so that they can leave this place as soon as possible.

Mercedes Benz which is beautifully decorated with rose flowers came to pick them up.
Taehyung and Jisoo sat in back seat with comfortable distance  between them.

With family members wide smiles and journalists flashing camera lights, the new couple started their new journey to their new home.

Taehyung looked outside car window  with smile.  He can feel the morning fresh breeze  hitting his face .

Finally Taehyung got someone in his life. With whom he can share every thing.  May be his wife will be his safe place, his biggest supporter , his true family member, his another world to escape from any problem and worry.

Kim Jisoo, he has small crush on this pretty women. As she is popular in news for being open minded and straight forward, helping needy at very young age.

Jisoo is daughter of one of the richest business man in Korea. So her every move is caught by journalists.

Taehyung's small crush evolved into love as soon as he got to know that he is gonna marry her from his parents who arranged this marriage.

He promised himself to treat her as queen,  provide her utmost care, warmth and love by any means .

Cause Taehyung lived his entire life being alone. His mother died when he was nearly five.

His father married to another women. That's it, from then his step mom snatched his beautiful childhood. From very young age , Taehyung is treated as slave.