A/N: If you saw or encounter some ungrammatical, misspelled words, and the wrong capitalization, please bear with it for a while, this story is still ongoing therefore I'm still editing every chapter. I'm also still improving on my English writing skills and that explains the ungrammatical errors.

______________________

The heavy downpour of rain and dark sky, that's my view for today. I was about to go out and do my usual morning, where I'll go out to watch the dawn show up but I suddenly remember the news about the heavy typhoon. I heave a heavy sigh and went back to bed to continue my sleep.

It's been minutes, hindi pa rin ako makatulog. Kanina pa ako pahanap-hanap ng kumportableng posisyon para makatulog naaalibadbadaran na ako. Sa inis ko ay tumayo na lang ako at bumaba para humanap ng magagawa. Nang makababa ay napagdesisyonan ko nalang kumain at magbinge watch ng k-drama na ipinapanood saakin ni Kai bilang pampalipas oras.

I was too focused on watching that was suddenly cut off by a notification from Twitter. It said na mayroong nag follow sa account ko, I don't really care about it thinking that maybe it was just one of my classmates or acquaintance that I met because of Kai. I continued watching but got annoyed by the continuous sound my phone was making, so I paused the TV and grab my phone annoyed, and open the notification it showed.

"That's weird... and creepy" I stated as I look at an account that has my name, my information, and my pictures. But, I don't own that account. I'm a private person I don't usually post photos online, and I would NEVER post my information online. Out of nervousness, I contacted Kai to ask for help.

"Kai! help me. I have a very big problem" nervousness is visible in my voice

"Good morning to you, Rel. what's the problem" She sounded like she just woke up.

"Well, meron kasing bagong gawang account sa Twitter that's scaring me"

"Why? Anong ginawa sayo? Nacancel ka ba sa Twitter? Shit, malaking problema nga 'yan. Ano ba naman kasing ginawa mo at na cancel ka? Kung di ka ba naman kasi gaga, mas nakakatkot magkaroon ng kaaway sa twitter kaysa sa totoong buhay 'no? Ano ba ginawa mo?" may halong sumbat at pag-aalala niyang sagot.

"No, of course, I won't get into a fight with anyone on Twitter. The thing is may account dito that has my name, information, and photos, and you know how private a person I am so it's almost impossible for that person to have those photos of me when I rarely even posts."

"What account? Let me see. Sino naman gagawa ng account na ganun? Send mo yung username."

"Here, I'll send it to you." I sent her the account's username so she could check it herself.

After a few seconds of silence, I asked her again. "So, did you see it? See it's so creepy paano sila magkakaroon ng ganung picture when I can't even remember posting it on any of my social media accounts, I also don't touch anyone's phones to have pictures like that, aside from your that contains only one selfie of me. And, lastly, I don't even send photos of myself to anyone even my mom who constantly asks for it." I'm almost breathless after saying those to Kai.

"Rel, it says here na hindi naman daw nageexist yung account" I can hear that she was confused.

"What do you mean di nag eexist, I'm literally here at the account still scrolling. Wait I'll send the QR code." I immediately send her the QR code. "There, try scanning it"

"So, how was it"

"Rel, I've been scanning the code for like 10 times now and the result is still the same." nakakunot na ang noo niya at halatang naiirita na.

"No, Kai I'm serious it really exists I'm not lying."

"I know you're not but it really says here it does. Let me check it nalang once we see each other." and showed me a small smile.

"Okay, i'll show it to you once we see each other. Thank you, Kai bye bye" And ended the call.

I sighed and continued watching. I'm thinking of reporting it but I still want t show it to Kai so I let it slide for now...

But, looks like that's the wrong idea.

_____________________________________________

A/N

Telling stories at dawn - chapter 02

Please don't forget to comment with your thoughts and vote, thank you so much.

-Binibining_Reveuse