When they reach their friends, John B was still trying to flirt with a girl who walked away.

"Sarah! Sarah, be careful, okay?" A familiar voice shouted making Charlie look up and see his sister on top of an unstable piece of metal.

"What is she doing here?" Kiara asked, distasted visible on her face. Charlie looked at her and put his arm around her.

"I don't know, but I gotta get out of here." Charlie answered pulling Kiara along with him away from the Kooks.

It was now already dark, the kegger almost empty, but the teens were still all full on partying. The five teens stood together, leaning on some piece of metal, while chatting and laughing with each other.

Charlie looked as JJ stood up and went over to his sister, making him narrow his eyes and follow after the boy together with the rest of the group.

"Hey, hey. Hey, Sarah!" The blonde boy began. All teenagers stopped their chats looking on at what's going to happen.

Charlie looked at his three friends and said, "I'm gonna go over there, stay here, okay?" He went closer to JJ and his sister, trying to step in if anything was to go wrong.

"Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ suggested, holding the cup out to her.

"No, thanks." The girl refused the cup. Charlie went and stood next to her, looking at JJ with a 'What are you doing' look.

"Is it not fancy enough for you?" JJ asked, begging some unnecessary conflict.

"No, we're just leaving." The blonde girl waved off, trying to walk past.

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper, Sarah's boyfriend, announced. "Thank you, man. I appreciate it."

"That's nice, but I didn't ask you." JJ replied sarcastically. "If you said pretty please, maybe, but you didn't."

"Oh, pretty please."

Charlie shook his head and stepped in. "Come on, let's just go, ok? No fight or drama needed."

Sarah looked at her little brother confused. "What're you doing here?"

"Just...Hanging? And no, I didn't drink any alcohol." The puppy eyed boy responded.

"Sarah." JJ held the cup out to her for the second time, urging her to take it. "You can have it."

Topper came closer and smashed the cup out of JJ's hand, the beer splashing all over the blonde boy. "She doesn't want it, you—" Topper was cut of by JJ taking him by the hem of his shirt and holding him up.

Charlie stepped over, grabbing both boys shoulders and taking Topper out of JJ's hold, John B holding the blonde boy back. "Okay. Calm down, both of you, we'll just leave, right Topper?" Charlie looked at Topper, urging him on to say yes.

"You're so funny man." JJ shouted from the other side.

Topper sneered at them. "Dirty Pogues!" Charlie was pushed aside by a very angry John B who went and pushed Topper away. Charlie looked over at his furious friend and went over to a boiling Topper.

"Babe, babe, babe, babe—" Sarah tried to stop Topper as the boiling boy went and punched John B in the face.

Charlie shot up and went over to them. "Hey, Topper! Stop, dude!"

"Guys? Guys!" Sarah walked over to them.

John B was now on the ground, whole wet from the water. Topper didn't let it by one punch and kicked John B in the ribs. And another one, John B lay now fully in the water.