No Title

Lexi Pov

I groan sitting up feeling sticky, I look down to see blood ewww "sickos" I mutter disgusted as dead bodies surrounded me, I saw a red haired chick watching me, she grabs me and roughly yanks me up "Lexi Swan" She says smirking before biting deep into my shoulder sucking the life out of me but soon pulled back coughing and starting puking blood everywhere.

"You taste disgusting" She says revolted as I laugh at her agony "good" I said smugly "what are you?" She yells getting all up in my personal space "I'm what kids have nightmares about" I said bluntly as I glare at her "you don't scare me" She spits viciously, I wipe her saliva off my cheek "and you don't scare me so back off" I growl shoving her far enough to allow me the space to stand up.

"Lexi Swan" I turn my head to see "Riley?" I said startled as he smirks at me "its been awhile, I thought you would have been smart enough not to get yourself into trouble again" He says walking up to me "I'm always in trouble, now can I go? I'm trying to have a normal life but I can't if vamp bitch here kidnaps me" I said annoyed as cross my arms, Riley's smirk grew as the red eyed bitch glares at me.

"Victoria, she isn't any use to us, just let her go" He says in a blunt voice "fine but I won't guarantee she'll be home in one piece" She says before I was hit in the back of the head and collapse into darkness...

I groan sitting up on my bed, I clutch my side an pull my hand back to see blood "Dad" I yell in pain as I try to put pressure on it, the door slams open "Lexi?!" Dad says in shock before rushing to my side and hastily picked me up, he drives me to the hospital probably way over the speed limit and I was taken into surgery....

******
3 Days Later
6:47pm

Dad helps me inside "Sue will be coming around 8 to make you dinner and make sure you take pain killers, I'll be home late so don't wait up" He says placing me on the couch, he got me a glass of water before he left for work. I grab my phone, Embry keeps messaging me and I haven't had the time to reply because I've been in hospital.

I message him to come over at 9, he replied ok and then I watched t.v until Sue came "ok sweetie, what would you like to eat" She says in a mothering way as she brushes my hair for me "oaks, they look they puke but taste good" I said goofily making her chuckle, she kisses my head before going into the kitchen, I eat as she changes my bandages before leaving at 8:52pm.

I hear a knock not long after "its open" I yell an hear the door open & close before Embry walks in "what happened to you" He frowns sitting beside me and wrapping me in his arms "I can't remember, I woke up in my room bleeding from a gash on my side" I lie smoothly, he rubs my thigh as I curl up into his side "would you like me to stay until your Dad gets home?" He asks softly.

"Yes" I murmur an he just holds me as I fall to sleep...