𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

Start from the beginning

The last two sentences rolled off his tongue with a smirk, which intrigued the younger.

"Well, what can I say, I can't be leaving my lover only to know he gets jealous when he sees me with other men."

Childe grinned back, crossing his legs as he sat up on the couch he was on.

"I could be sleeping with other men you know, I could be taking them in, oh how I'd love to see the look on your face as I tell you the news—"

Before he continued any further, he was pinned down on the couch, arms above his head with Zhongli's knee pressed against his ever growing erection.

"I had a feeling you were getting hard from all of this. The feeling arouses you? Being around other men?"

Sharp fangs bit down on Childe's neck as the Harbinger moaned in pain, loving the feeling that it was Zhongli claiming him.

"Nh.. They probably do— better than you anyways."

And Childe saw his lover grow out his horns up to the back of his head, dragon scales appearing on parts of his body; as eyes shifted to cor-lapis golden.

"Oh..? Only half-dragon this time? I thought you would be fucking me to the fullest today, shame."

Pulling back from the youngers' neck, a literal growl emerged from the consultant's throat, a warning that Childe was pushing his limit.

"I still have work to attend to, but punishing you is my main priority as of now."

The Harbinger paid no mind to whatever he was saying, only that now large, lengthy tongue that Zhongli had.

Oh what a punishment.

Day 5: Family Relations.
This time, Teucer actually had permission to return to Liyue, he was accompanied by Tonia this time, the older sister having trouble catching up with her younger brother as he immediately ran to the Northland Bank, searching for a specific someone.

"And Ekaterina, you can go ahead and file those debts over to me, I'll deal with them shortly, let me head down to the Funeral Parlor to give Director Hu the funds for her next ceremony—"

Childe was as busy as usual, Teucer smiling as he immediately ran to hug his brother after bursting through the doors.

"Big brother! I missed you!"

Almost dropping the bag of mora in his hand, Childe was shocked to hear that voice as he smiled and ruffled his hand through Teucer's hair.

"Ah! If it isn't my fun little brother Teucer! You came back, how are you?"

Tonia was exhausted as she finally caught up, smiling after seeing her brother for so long.

"Hey, Ajax, missed ya."

Childe couldn't believe it, hearing her voice after so long.

"Tonia? Oh, how much I missed you! How's everyone? Anthon and the others? Mom and Dad? I miss the old man already, can't wait to tell him about everything I've accomplished."

Tonia laughed, hugging her brother along with Teucer as she looked up at him. She knew he's been through a lot, yet he still seemed to have that soft gaze for his family even after he suffered through all the trauma.

"Mom's really worried about you. When you sent that letter about you meeting Morax she thought you would have been killed."

Coming closer to whisper, she smiled and came close to Childe's ear;

"Turns out you're actually dating him! How is he, fun? Calm? Aggressive maybe?—"

Teucer pouted.

"Hey! What are you two whispering on about?!"

Childe only chuckled at his youngest brother, ruffling his hair once more.

"Remember that guy I told you and the others about in that one letter? The nice man who would always treat me to dinners but I would pay? Well, we can go meet him now."

The Harbinger's younger siblings both looked at each other as they nodded, following Childe out of the bank to the funeral parlor.

Director Hu was happy to greet Childe, her greeting the smaller ones as she entertained them for a short while, (Teucer being astonished by the small pyro butterflies she made) as Childe went to his lovers' office.

"Zhongli-Xiansheng~"

Walking into the open office, Zhongli smiled as he stood up, greeting his Harbinger lover with a kiss.

"Childe, what brings you here?"

Pulling the younger closer, Childe flushed a small tint of pink as Zhongli deepened the kiss, forcing the other into submission easily.

"Mmh, went to drop off some, ngh, funds for your boss—"

Hu Tao coughed as she leaned against the door, finding the two already against a wall.

"Ayaya! Now isn't the time to be making out! Your siblings are waiting, y'know I can't be keeping them company the whole time!"

Childe flushed a deeper shade of red as he had to force his way out of Zhongli's tight grip, fixing himself and Zhongli wearing a smirk, proud of the visible mark he gave Childe that most definitely cannot be covered up.

"Zhongli.. enough, we can, err— continue this later.. For now let's go see my siblings, please."

Hu Tao made a devilish chuckle as she dragged them both back to the lobby, the two siblings immediately staring at Zhongli in awe.

"Woah! Are you that nice man big brother always talks about?! You look so cool and fancy!"

Zhongli smiled and patted Teucer on his head, Tonia studying him well.

"Wow, Ajax is so lucky.. but, wait, Ajax told us he's always wanted to start a family of his own, wouldn't it be impossible for him now?"

The consultant's grin formed into a smirk, Zhongli getting closer to the young girl as he whispered;

"Well dear, it isn't entirely impossible."
A/N; guys. zhongli saying it isn't entirely impossible means he can impregnate childe. i dislike bottom zhongli LMAO