𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

Start from the beginning

Childe was on his way back to the Northland Bank where the teapot was supposedly located at, (his recruits were asked to guard it of course) and he greeted Ekatarina before he vanished into thin air.

"Sigh, Master Childe sure does go through weird stuff.."

Blinking his eyes and regaining his vision, Childe was left breathless at the sight; trees and all sorts of decorations were scattered around neatly, and each island of Emerald Peak looking as gracious as always.

Reading the invitation once more, he sighed and wondered what the traveler could need this time. Knocking thrice before entering, no one answered his call. The entire house was dark, granting him little to no sight of what was happening.

"Traveler? Anyone? Hm, seems I was a bit too early this time—"

BANG!

"Surprise Childe! Happy Birthday!!"

Aether and Paimon popped out of a table from underneath, confetti blasting everywhere.

"Aether? And oh! Goodness, Paimon you too? You guys really didn't have to—"

Aether smiled and patted the Harbinger on his shoulder, smirk turning into a relieved sigh.

"We're glad you were able to accept our invitation, we worked pretty hard for all of this, you know."

Paimon rushed to go float around Childe's head, (in which he summoned a little hydro whale for Paimon to chase around) as she giggled and smiled at him.

"Yeah! We even had help from Chef Mao and Xiangling decide which food and dishes you liked the most! They recommended us the ones that Mister Zhongli always ordered for you, he said you liked most seafood dishes so we prepared lots!"

Childe was getting too soft, he sighed and smiled at the both of them, even the mention of Zhongli brought warmth to his heart.

"Then you must be exhausted, come on, let's eat. It's sad Sensei didn't make it today, did he?"

Paimon and Aether looked at each other mischievously before giggling, as the blonde called out a name;

"Mister Zhongli! It's your turn."

Childes' eyes widened, Zhongli was here?
And granted, he was. He walked out of a room, as perfect and as elegant as always. The consultant was wearing a warm smile on his face as he approached the three. Childe was about to cry.

"Childe. It is your birthday, which should always be celebrated with much joy and wishes. I requested Director Hu for time off today to attend this special party since you mean dearly to me. And.. perhaps—"

Down on one knee, Zhongli brought out a small box from his pocket, and Childe's mouth went agape; many emotions coming through him right then and there. The traveler started tearing up as well as Paimon, both trying their best to not ruin the moment.

"Perhaps, I could ask of your hand in marriage?

Day 4: Different Form.
It was a normal day in Liyue, Zhongli working in his office at the Funeral Parlor, Childe accompanying him this time since it was boring at home; the noise of papers shuffling and distant writing in the background.

Boring, to say the least. Childe couldn't wait any longer, so he decided to poke around and complain to Zhongli.

"Senseiii.. Are you almost done yet? Urgh.. I can't stand another second with how boring it is.."

Glancing at his lover, the consultant merely chuckled as the Harbinger was confused.

"You have much to do in Liyue. You can be fighting off hilichurls at the moment and choose to stay with me. Yet what are you doing? Nothing it seems."