i chuckle, amused by the confusion in his voice. slowly starting to move my have faster, then i stop and move my fingers up to the buttons of his pants.

"do you want more?"

"y-yes!! please.. Nino.."

i move my hands away completely, earning a whine from Adrien. he flops to wear he's holding his stomach and his head's in the crook of my neck. i look down at him, he looks so pretty. his hair is lightly sticking to his forehead from the sweat, tears were streaming down his face and still building up in his eyes, his whole body was hot and sweaty, his thighs were squished together, missing the pleasure my hand was giving him when it was in between them, and his lips were parted letting rapid breathes escape his lungs. i swear, if i could snap a picture of Adrien right now i would.

"aww, are you okay Adrien?"

"mm.. no!! w-why'd you do t-that..?"
he was sobbing from being almost pushed over the edge, he was close to an orgasm when i stopped completely. meaning, his whole high was ruined and he was brought back to the ground. where we started. he still looked pretty, all broken and ruined. i haven't even tainted his innocence yet. he was already so whiney, hot, sweaty, and extremely ready for anything. Adrien looked at me with so much lust and tears in his eyes.. how could i refuse him?

"aww bunny, already crying? that's kinda pathetic, don't you think? but, since you asked so nicely and you look just absolutely gorgeous right now.. i'll give you what you want. we'll have to skip class though, but you're okay with that.. aren't you? you'd do anything to get back up there, so ready to cum.. hm? am i right, angel?"
he squirmed, but nodded his pretty little head.

my hand slowly went back to in between his thighs, and slowly started rubbing. i got up to his buttons again, Adrien getting in a position where he was most comfortable in. i stared at him the whole time with hearts in my eyes. my fingers unbuttoned his pants, a tiny whine escaped Adrien's perfectly plump lips. my hand went into his underwear, starting feel him up. when i didn't feel anything, my hand went deeper into his pants, and finally i felt some hot, sticky, and wet skin. he let out a breathy moan, and grabbed onto my arm not letting go. i went faster, and faster, my fingers circling his clit, and teasing his hole. he couldn't make any other noises except those of pleasure and pure euphoria. Adrien was getting up to his high again, with all the twitching and squirming— i'm surprised i could even aim my fingers. i loved seeing him like this though.

"cmon you can do it, can't you? can you be a good little boy for me and cum? hm? you're such a pretty baby, huh? you got wet just from me playing with you're beautiful thighs, hm? i love seeing you like this, all bothered for me, ready to cum whenever. easy to get wet, that you isn't it? you're such a good kitten, yeah? cmon, cum for me."
it was like his body was waiting for me to tell him he could cum, the whole time i was talking to him— he was moaning, and whining, huffing and puffing. panting, and groaning. he looked pretty while doing it though.

i pulled my fingers away from him and stared at my fingers for a good few seconds. they glistened with his liquid that would soon stain his underwear. i cleaned them off, licking them clean. he was staring at me while i did so.

"N-nino.. i-"
"shh, it's alright. i told you too, you're such a good boy."
i let out a shaky breath, then shoved his head into my neck. that's when i felt a tongue on it, then a hot mouth sucking a dark purple mark into my skin. then, sharp teeth digging into the skin, that's gonna leave a mark.

we clean up, and start walking to Lunch. Adrien could barley walk, basically limping there.

i'm glad i normally ignore the bell.

it's stupid anyway.

it didn't stop me from ruining Adrien Agreste.

by ruin.. i mean

ruin.

and
i
want
to
do
it
again
forever.

i wanna hear him sob, and beg for me.

•••
[To Be Continued..]