Make Yourself At Home

Mono showed Y/N around his house which was a cabin in the woods and his dad was a hunter. He was out in the shed doing something related to hunting in some way. That's what Mono told Y/N. "This is a cool house and all." Y/N said. "But how do I get home?" Y/N asked. That seemed to kill the mood for Mono. "Well time should be paused in your world." Mono said. "But why would you wanna leave?" "I'd have no one to hang out with." Mono told Y/N. Y/N felt a little bad for Mono. He looked a little down. "Well I need to get home still." Y/N told him. Mono just seemed to be frowning under his paper bag. "But what about me?" Mono asked Y/N sad. "I hardly even know you!" Y/N said loudly. Mono was quiet for a bit and Y/N began to feel bad. "Well just remember this is my house and I can kick you out if I want!" Mono said angrily. Y/N and Mono were silent for a bit. "I'm sorry." Mono said. "If you wanna go home I guess you could." "Well what am I supposed to do here?" Y/N asked using a softer tone now. "And what if your dad finds me?" Y/N asked Mono. Mono didn't say anything. "Let's go to my room." Mono said. "It's getting late and I'm tired." "Where am I gonna sleep?" Y/N asked him. "Well I can give you a blanket." Mono told them. "Ok I guess." Y/N said unsure. Mono gave Y/N three blankets and three pillows. It was set up next to Mono's bed behind a chair in front of the TV and his gaming console. Mono ate dinner and brought some to Y/N. It was potato soup with bacon and cheese. Y/N quickly devoured the bowl and then started to get tired. Mono brushed his teeth then came to bed. "Goodnight Y/N." He said. "Goodnight." They said back. "I'm glad you're here." Mono said. Then Y/N drifted off to sleep thinking about how they were in another world and how they would get home. Y/N enjoyed the experience of traveling to another world but were worried about getting out and what if Mono's dad did find out that he helped someone in another world to his. What if he already knew?