Surgery(1)

-Back in older times surgical tool weren't cleaned, so offend people would die from bacterial infections.  

-In the past holding burning hot metal against wounds was the only way to closes wounds and stop bleeding.

-In the 1900's most patient would die on the surgical table while the surgery was still happening. The deaths weren't complained about because it was a huge advancement from the 1800's.

-Back in older times doctors would offend forget surgical tools inside patents body's which resulted in the patients death.

-Surgery out dates anesthesia, meaning doctors would preform surgery on patients while they were still awake.

-Even after a early form of anesthesia, patient would offend wake up during surgery or never wake up.

-In the early 19th century doctors tough pus coming from a wound was a sign of recovery.

-In the past doctors liked to work with speed and could amputate a leg in 30 seconds.

-In the past doctors thought leech therapy could make "remarkable comebacks" in a patient health.

-Currently over  200,000 people die do to misdiagnoses from doctors each year.

-The third greatest cause of death in America are cause medical errors.

-In emergencies surgeons will do surgery's they weren't trained to do.

-Occasionally there are nonsurgical treatments patients can have that doctors don't want you to know because if you have the surgery the doctors get paid at least over 10 times more.

-Although its rare, during surgery the anesthesia can wear off causing patients to wake up during surgery.