Vansh:but where she gone suddenly?

Sejal:I don't know I am worried for her.
(Worried) I thought I should call u and I called u please vansh please find shanaya riddhima can't live without her please!!

Vansh: don't be worried I will find her. U both go at home and call me if u get any information ok.

Sejal:ok

(Vansh goes from there and anshika and sejal also went to their house. Vansh was driving his car and then he calls Aryan)

Vansh:(worried)Aryan , shanaya is missing.

Aryan:what bhai?

Vansh:yaa shanaya is missing go and find her and say angre also to find her. Ok

Aryan:ok bhai.

(He cuts the call. And he tells all story to the family everyone was very worried except ahana she was very happy........Aryan and angre both left to find shanaya. )

(Vansh was driving and finding shanaya he called riddhima)

Vansh:hello riddhima

Riddhima:(crying) vansh she......i can't fi......nd her.

Vansh:riddhima are u ok? Don't cry we will find her.
Ok wait I am coming to you.

(After sometime vansh saw riddhima's car standing there he quickly came out of the car and came to the car riddhima was standing there her back was faci)

Vansh:riddhima (softly)

(She turned and vansh was shocked to see her state)

Vansh's pov

She was in shock and she was panicking.......her eyes were red and swollen due to crying, her smile on her lips were gone , her nose became red due to crying , she was looking very dull and when she looked at me she came to me and hugged me and realising that she was hugging me I hugged her tightly. I was very shattered looking her in this state again , that day started flashing in my mind when I broked her heart and gived her so much pain, I came back from my thoughts when I feel wet on my chest.i seen her sobbing I breaked the hug and made her look into my eyes.

Vansh's pov end

Vansh:(softly) riddhima!!

Riddhima:(sobbing) va.....vansh I....i can't fi..nd her I....am......n..not a......go...od mo..th

(He placed his finger on her lips)

Vansh:shhh!! Riddhima don't panic.....u are the best mother in the world and u know my daughter is very lucky to have the best mother.
And now don't cry (he wiped her tears) come with me.

Riddhima:but shanaya?

Vansh:she will be fine come and yes I promise to u that I will bring her back. Ok now come.

(Vansh held riddhima's hand and made her sit in the car and after sometime they reached to VR mansion he came out of the car and held riddhima's hand and take her inside.Everyone was looking at them dadi understood the situation and came to riddhima she mad where sit and ask her to drink water.)

Ahana:(thinks) wow see her how good acting she do I know it that it is her plan to come here and if that little brat is really kidnapped I think it is better if vansh can't find her because if he will find her she will come here and both mother and daughter will take my and my daughter's place.

Dadi:kya hua vansh , shanaya mili?

Vansh:no dadi but I have sended my men , Aryan and angre have gone to find her.

Siya:I wish wherever is she we can find her soon(worried)

(Aryan and angre came from main gate.)

Vansh:(curiously) where is she? Did u find her?

Aryan :no bhai

Angre:no boss me and all bodyguard's were also finding her but we can't find her.

(Ahana was  happy and smiling and then she goes to her room)

(All day went finding shanaya but they can't find her sejal also came here because riddhima needs her and sejal was also worried for shanaya.)

Precap:shanaya kidnapped?

So guys what do u think where is shanaya?

Will vansh be able to find her?

If shanaya is kidnapped then who has kidnapped her?

So guys here is new update please please please give eur review. By❤