two ; first impressions

Start from the beginning

Seeing as [𝐘/𝐍] was not joking, Jean let out a sigh and pinched her forehead with her index finger and thumb. "Did we get the wrong address?" she mumbled to herself, only to be stopped by [𝐒/𝐍] standing abruptly. "[𝐘/𝐍]! Let's talk, over there, now." she rambled, grabbing [𝐘/𝐍]'s arm tightly and sending a flustered smile in the guest's direction before dragging the astonished figure behind a wall.

"What-" [𝐘/𝐍] started, getting cut off by a shush. "[𝐘/𝐍], I know it was really wrong of me, but I entered the lottery because I thought there was a 0.000000001% chance of us winning! I didn't know I had won until earlier today and I didn't find a chance to tell you but now they're here and-" stammered out the female. [𝐘/𝐍] sighed deeply and mimicked Jean's stance from a minute ago while deliberating the options.

After a moment of thinking, [𝐘/𝐍] looked up and set a stoic face before saying, "They need to leave."

Their sister whined and started to stammer, trying to find a way to convince the other but it was too late. [𝐘/𝐍] had made up their mind and they were going to refuse the offer. Sitting back down again, the whole room was silent as [𝐘/𝐍] explained the situation at hand, everyone's faces changing with every word.

Once the explanation was over, the room was dead silent and somehow frosty cold. 

"Well, you heard them, they don't want us here." 

Heads snapped to see the source of the voice, which was none other than the rumored 'Ice King' of the group, Xiao. Xiao pushed his chair back and stood up, bowing his head slightly. "I see your reasoning and I understand why you don't want us to stay. Frankly, I didn't see the point in this TV show either, so that only makes it all the better for me." he continued, the others starting to protest.

[𝐘/𝐍] smirked and stood up as well, getting ready to usher the group out. "Thank you for your understanding," they commented, not really wanting to come into agreement with any of the pretentious idols but grateful for the understanding. "Now hold on just a second. Boys, this TV show is absolutely beneficial for your career, and I'm sure, [𝐘/𝐍]-san, this can be very beneficial to you as well." Jean stated, bringing out her phone and tapping a couple of times.

Scoffing slightly, [𝐘/𝐍] crossed their arms and leaned against a wall. "I can hardly see how any of this would be beneficial to me." The female-only smirked in return and held her phone up to show the uninterested figure a flashing screen. 

Scanning the screen to figure out what exactly they were looking at, [𝐘/𝐍]'s jaw dropped when they figured it out. Six figures from a single TV show? That would be enough to pay for the next year of rent alongside the rest of [𝐘/𝐍]'s tuition. Let alone some extra change for [𝐘/𝐍] and [𝐒/𝐍] to finally take a vacation.

Laying a hand underneath their chin, [𝐘/𝐍] pondered their options. Would they suck up their hate for the idols for a month and be rewarded for doing so, or would their hate for the idols take over their greed? The decision was obvious, and so was the pleading face on their sister.

Sighing lightly, [𝐘/𝐍] walked over to Jean and took her outstretched hand, shaking it. "It's a pleasure doing business with you." smirked the blonde. [𝐘/𝐍] only scowled lightly and sat back down at the table. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⌗ — "ALRIGHT SO NOW THAT WE got that settled, we can finish with introductions." commented the leader of the group, [𝐒/𝐍] squealing slightly when he spoke. "I'm Aether, the leader and the main vocalist of the group. I'm also the youngest!" introduced the blonde male, smiling softly, a look quite comforting in comparison to his usual monotone face.

Nudging the male next to him, the shortest male perked up with a bright smile. "Venti here! I'm the lead vocalist and the oldest, ehe." The male ended his introduction with a slight pose and a wink, causing the others to groan a bit and [𝐘/𝐍] to roll their eyes.

The platinum blonde was the next to go, also seemingly the quietest. His voice was soft but had a gentle firmness to it so that everyone who heard it knew there was some form of importance to it. "I'm Kazuha Kadehara, but you can just call me Kazuha. I'm a supporting vocal and also a rapper, if only slightly. I'm also a poet, but I don't really release my poetry." said Kazuha, smiling softly soon after he was done.

Nudging the stoic male a bit, Xiao groaned before he set his eyes on [𝐘/𝐍], the figure feeling as though he was seeing past their physical body. "Xiao, rapper and vocalist. I like almond tofu." bluntly stated the male, the others protesting slightly as it was quite plain. After slightly bantering with the others, the golden amber-eyed male set his eyes on [𝐘/𝐍] again.

Raising an eyebrow at the other's interest in them, [𝐘/𝐍] held back a smile when Xiao turned away quickly, as to avoid eye contact with them. "Well now that that's over with, [𝐒/𝐍] can show you guys your rooms." [𝐘/𝐍] stated, turning around and starting to walk away before they were stopped.

"But you haven't introduced yourself yet?" Venti chirped out sheepishly, sticking a tongue out when [𝐘/𝐍] glared at the cheeky boy. Sighing loudly so they felt their annoyance, they turned around and sent them a slight smirk, captivating all four males.

"I'm [𝐘/𝐍], and I'm not a fan."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

kikihow | 2021