24

Aussie Boy Sucks

CatFather
I'm sorry?

DoubleKnot42
Sky is a backstabbing bitch
And I hate her

Day6stoppedmyrain
What the hell happened?
You meet felix and now you hate her?

CatFather
Did she go on that date?

DoubleKnot42
She was lying to me the whole time we were friends
She knew something really important and didn't tell me!

Day6stoppedmyrain
Maybe it was a misunderstanding?

Mr.Zookeeper
It wasn't Sky's fault

DoubleKnot42 has removed Mr.Zookeeper!

Jinyoungismylullaby
👀
Harsh punishment

FortnitemakesmeTT
Shut up!
You'll make it worse!

DoubleKnot42 has removed Jinyoungismylullaby and FortnitemakesmeTT!

DoubleKnot42
Now that they're gone, it'll be peaceful

CatFather
I'm still mega confused

DoubleKnot42
Those three were lying to us the whole time! It was Chris, Hyunjin, and fucking Felix!

Felix stared at his phone in disbelief. He placed it on the table and looked at the people around him. Hyunjin, with his hand running through his hair, a stressful look furrowing his eyebrows. Chris, his arm wrapped around the fragile girl as she sobbed into his chest.

"I didn't think this would happened." Felix mumbled.

"Well it did, nothing you can do about it." Hyunjin huffed, his arms now crossing.

"Actually, I have a plan." The oldest spoke, looking at the other celebrities. "We all got into the group chat so easily, we'll just send some people undercover for us."

"You got to be joking." Sky mumbled. "This whole mess was caused because you all were lying behind y/n's back."

"Do you have a better idea?" Felix spoke.

"I'll just message her, with her phone number." Sky hummed, reaching for her phone. She typed in her message and hit send, but nothing happened. "She blocked me."

"Then Chris' plan it is." Hyunjin spoke up, "And we have just the people."