"Twinkle twinkle little star"

The clock shows that it's 6.00 am in morning. The dad and his triplets son seems not waking up from sleep. Suddenly, Minguk started to move. He is already wake up and looking around blankly but as soon as he saw the cameraman, he quickly smiling brightly and winking to him. "Be strong, I am here for you hm." Shooting aegyos to him as he said it sweetly. ("Himnaesaeyo. Nan yeogijanha hm.")

Minguk goes out from the room leaving his dad, Manse and Daehan as they sleeping soundly especially his dad. Not long after his dad startled as Daehan lay his head in between his legs and woke up. Smiling unknowingly watching his sons and found out that Minguk was not there. He calling Minguk and standing to go out from the room and saw Minguk is hiding under the table. "Oh, where is Minguk?" Pretending as he cannot see and find Minguk. "Minguk is here woo." He said to his son while pulling him out from under the table, tickling his son. Minguk seems like it a lot and hugging his dad. "Minguk-ah, appa have to go to work. Omma too. So no one will take care you so appa will send hyung and noona for you hm." Minguk humming a song. "Appa eodi kayo?" His dad laughing. "Appa have to go for works. You like it that appa will send hyung and noona. This hyungs and noona are no jokes. They are the trend."

Awhile that, Daehan got up and waking up Manse by giving a kiss on his cheek. Manse waking up and running outside with Daehan.
"Oh, you guys are all wake up now. Appa have to bath and wear something pretty nae. They will give you guys eat."

띵똥
A sound of door bell.
"Oh, yah kids. Your hyungs and noona already arrived. Jalhaesso."