When they first met

Alex and Michelle met when they were young. Alex was 7 and Michelle was 6, Michelle had just moved in next to Alex and was wandering around her yard when she saw Alex. He saw her and gave a small wave, she waved back and then ran inside her house. Their windows were right across from each other so if they'd look out they'd see the others room. The first time they actually talked was when Alex and his parents came over to greet them. Michelle's parents invited them in and Alex and Michelle went to her room, they babbled about things they liked until it was time for Alex to go home. After that moment they got closer and closer as they grew up.

"Hey mom!" Alex yelled "I'm going to Michelles!"

"Okay be safe!" She yelled back

He had just finished putting his shirt on and started walking down the stairs saying "she's literally our neighbor"

"Oh right" his mother said "well have fun"

"I plan on it" he said as he walked out of the door

Michelle had just gotten out of the shower and was drying her hair.

Alex walked inside "hi mr and mrs.Taylor, is Michelle home?" He asked

Mrs.Taylor replied with "She is but give it some time before you go up there, she just got out of the shower"

Michelle walked down stairs pulling her shirt down and her hair wrapped in a towel. "Hey Alex" she said.

Alex would run to her and hug her tightly "you have no clue how much I've missed you!" He exclaimed.

"I've missed you too birthday boy, you're finally 19"she said.

They'd walk upstairs going to her room and they'd both plop on her bed.

...
To be continued