☆ミ ᴋ •ଓ.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

┌──────────────┐
제발 멈춰
매일 밤 꾸는 이 악몽
잡힐 듯 말 듯 한 네 손
└──────────────┘

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

huening kai was just about to finish up his shift, when somebody bolted inside the café. "welcome to 'way home' café, where everyone can feel at home. what can i get for you today?" kai spoke to the person, being done with his life, yet still putting on a smile, but talking with his eyes closed.

"uh hi, i want the pepermint hot chocolate." the newcomer said in a surprisingly smooth tone. when huening looked at him, he was even more surprised, though. the person had the most beautiful face he had ever probably seen, they also had a pretty, pink mullet that looked amazing on them.

"coming right up! can i get your name for the order?" huening asked the other, trying to get his voice to not crack. "it's yeonjun." the stranger responded in an accent, which kai identified as purely korean, he was good at identifying accents since the boy was bilingual. he quickly finished up the order and gave it to the other, not forgetting to wish them a great day.

This job really was exhausting, but it was days like these when he was thankful for working here.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇