Zhou Zhisu is injured, several bruises are marked all over his body, and there is a small wound on his cheek, his lower lip is a little broken, nothing that a gang member has not happened to him.

But this time it is different, he has a bandage wrapped around his left shoulder, he is panting and moaning on the bed, he had not thought that doing that "job" alone, would affect him so much. His rage and hatred towards that black mafia man who murdered one of his partners, made him take his jacket and follow him, he didn't really do anything to stop him, he just received a tremendous beating from his men.

Tearing the sheets with his fingernails because of the immense pain, desperate and scared, he starts to sweat cold, he can't open his eyes, his senses start to feel heavy, he had no notion of anything, the pain possessed him.

Finally he opened his eyes and looked around him, he remained lying on the bed, his heart wanting to burst out of his chest and breathing with difficulty. He weakly passed a hand over his forehead, noticing the cold sweat he had and at the same time the heat that evidenced a fever.

Little by little he calmed down, he felt as if he had slept for a hundred years, as if he was recovering from a long illness. His head was spinning like crazy trains. There was silence as if listening to the noises of the wind. An expression of anguish appeared on his pale face as he realized his situation.

"Ahg, damn it" he grunted, then let out a sigh "where am I...is this my house?"

His voice trembled, his face had an expression of terror, he never thought to have so much fear accumulated in his chest, he looked at the surroundings and continued very confused.

Without even checking his wounds, he took a deep breath and made an effort to get up from the bed, but the movement was so painful, he fell back down moaning.

"Yes, you are at home, you stupid bully" his brother Ye BaiYi said to him in an irritated voice, approaching him to check him.

"Brother Ye? "he asked weakly, looking at him with a frown and turning away from him, "What are you doing here, wouldn't you go to visit your "girlfriend?"

-Which girlfriend, I can't even go out freely without knowing that you are injured again -he answered, while rubbing his arm with absorbent cotton soaked in alcohol- don't move, your wounds are not completely healed yet.

-But... Aahh, that hurts!

-Keep quiet.

-No, don't touch me, I'm fine, I'm fine, you're not gentle with me, you know? -He pulled his arm away forcefully, tried to sit up, but Ye BaiYi is stronger and forced him to fall on the bed again.

-I told you I'm fine!

-Shut up, if you speak again, I will hit you myself, now endure this," he said and, taking the syringe from the box, he stuck the needle into the flesh.

-Aah!" exclaimed Zhou zhisu, "but what's wrong with you, you are angry and you are treating a wounded man?

-I'll be an idiot, how many times do I have to do this for the rest of my life?

-Are you still thinking about leaving the gang, aren't we brothers?

-Yes, but we can't go on like this forever, do you plan to live hurt all your life?

-Like John Wick?

-Yes, he can do better things for you, something you can discover more than just going and hurting, don't you think?