𝟭𝟬 || 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" You ask as you back away from the girl, your hands on her shoulders. Your gaze travels from her eyes to the boy who lay in the bed beside you, unconscious.

"Draken-kun and Mikey are fighting." She whispers. Although she had told you over the phone, it didn't feel as real as it did now as you held her in your arms while she cried.

"Do you know why?" You ask her, raising a hand to pat her head, your other hand pressed against her back.

"Something about whether Pah-chin should've gotten arrested or not. Toman's split into two, each half choosing whose side they're on." She informs you, backing away from you to wipe her eyes.

"Wait, why'd he get arrested in the first place?" You ask, walking back to where she had previously stood. You sit on the end of the bed, next to Takemichi's feet.

"I don't know." She confesses, leaning against the window sill again, her arms crossed over her chest. A frown settles on your face as you watch her turn her gaze to her feet.

You feel the bed you sat on move, Takemichi's feet shifting around. You turn your head to your side to see Takemichi's eyes open as he sits up, stretching his arms out to his sides.

Your eyes widen and a vein pops at the sight of his hand gripping onto your friend's breast as he groans.

"Wait... Squish?" He mumbles before turning to where he felt the squishy texture in his hand, only for his jaw to drop when he sees his hand on Emma's chest.

"Pervert." She frowns as you slide your body around and kick your foot up. Your foot hits Takemichi's wrist, causing him to let go of your friend with a yelp.

"E-Emma-chan?! ( Y/n )-san?! It was a total accident I swear!" The blonde boy yells, leaning away from the both of you, his arms raised away from the two of you.

"Don't care. If I catch you doing that again, I'll cut your hands off. You got that?" You send him a wide smile, your eyes closed as you sit on his bed, one leg crossed over the other.

"R-right!" He stutters under your threatening smile. Your smile drops as you turn away from him to look out the window.

"Huh? The hospital?" You hear him mumble to himself as he looks around. You give him a side glance to witness him perking up, his eyes widening with realisation.

"Ah! Where are Mikey-kun and the others?" Takemichi asks your friend, causing her to tear up again before she tells him what she had told you.

With tears rolling down her face and sobs pouring out of her mouth, she kneels down, placing her head down on Takemichi's lap as she cries.

Your eyes widen as he raises a hand to the back of her head, softly patting her head. You suck on your bottom lip to silence your laughter as your dirty mind takes over.

"Is Draken-kun okay? I just don't understand what's going on anymore." Emma cries, her shoulder shaking as Takemichi tries to calm her down.

"Takemichi-kun! Are you okay?" You hear a female voice ask from behind a curtain, which pulls away to reveal Hina.

"Oh shit. This is too good." You snort into your hand and look off to the side.

"Huh? What the-? That's disgusting!" Hina yells, clutching the curtain as she reads the situation the same way you would've if you were in her shoes.

"Huh?" Takemichi asks himself before looking at you, only for you to make brief eye contact before turning away. He then looks down at Emma before everything clicks.