◜ONE

Nights in Tokyo are very beautiful. All lights light up the busy city, showing the beauty of Tokyo.

But, behind the beauty, there are many things that people wish they didn't know or get involved with.

The city was busy like usual and one particular restaurant was flooded with customers.

"Three more tempura for table 17!"

The restaurant just released a new menu and many people came to try it, so the restaurant was busy from 11 a.m. till 11 p.m.

When the last customer finally went home, all the workers plopped down on the chair and let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's rest for 10 minutes then start to clean the place," the manager panted as his eyes felt heavy but he managed to stay awake.

But, among all the workers who were resting, there's one worker who was cleaning the dining area.

"Oi, Y/n, what are you doing? Come here and rest for a while," someone said.

The (h/c) woman turned behind and gave a small smile.

"It's fine. Jiji-san, can I clean this area and then go back home? I have some business to attend at home," she asked the manager.

The manager stared at Y/n through his half-lidded eyes and slowly nodded his eyes.

"Okay. Go back home quickly before 12 p.m. take care on your way back home," the male said and closed his eyes because he's too tired to fight to make his lids stay open.

"Right, thank you, Jiji-san!" Y/n smiled and quickly finished cleaning the area.

She changed her work outfit to her normal outfit and bid goodbyes to her co-workers before walking out of the restaurant.

But, she didn't go back to her home, instead she headed to a small bar on the backstreet.

Luckily for her, the owner of the bar is nice and understood her situation and gave her the permission to come to work at whatever time or day she can come.

But of course, the amount of pay he's going to pay her based on how long she works.

Y/n didn't use his kindness to do whatever she pleases, so she set her time at work from 12 p.m. to 4 a.m.

And sometimes she arrives early and gets extra payments.

Y/n knew that working at the small bar would not earn much but she didn't want to risk her life by working at the expensive clubs and such.

After a long day working at the restaurant, she prefers to work at a small bar where there are not many customers and peace.

Only middle-aged men and elders always come to the bar, but mostly elders who like to hangout with their friends playing board games together which Y/n found cute.

She enjoys the mood and peace at the bar, it makes her relax after a long day working at the restaurant.

She entered the bar and wore her usual (f/c) bib apron.

"Oh, Y/n, you finally arrived. Good to see you," the owner, Sai, said.

"Sai-san, it's good to see you too," Y/n chuckled.

Sai laughed a little and patted Y/n's shoulder.

"I'm going to go out to check for supplies. Can you take care of the bar? There are Kaya and Jem here to help you."

Y/n nodded and gave the black-haired male a smile.

"Sure, take care."

The male nodded and made his way out of the bar.