Part 15😋

A hour later...( not doing the same positions and actions)

OMG I totally forgot about forgot about my job!!!! Julia said. She passionately kiss both of us then washed up a little then left. There was cum and pee all over the bed our bodies and faces. Hange licked the cum off my face and body and told me to do the same thing to her she told you to do the same to her, you obeyed. As you were licking her body  they said" I'm sorry that slut had to interfere but she was going to kick us out of the apartment if she didn't join, I promise that she wont interfere with us EVER again."You nodded your head signaling it was okay because you didn't want to stop licking her body because she tasted so good. You started you kiss her from the neck down and when you got to their pussy you stuck your finger in them saying "I like unexpected moans to " as they moaned. As you pumped your finger in and out Hange started to pee you opened your mouth to taste it then grabbed the vibrator and turned it  to the highest level and stuck it up Hange. She was moaning and groaning then took it out threw you onto the bed and stuck it in you moaned and yelled. "~ aHhHhH,t-take it outtttt, PlEaSeEe~" they smirked and forced it father in you. Moments later they took it out, you felt a warm liquid dripping out of your pussy."More cum? How sweet, Thank you Princess" they said. They licked it off then asked "Princess, would you like me to buy you some more bras? I seen you only have 1 more left" "if you want you can get them but you don't  have to" you said. It was now 6:30 , you and Hange had sex for 20 more minutes then took showers together 😏. While shower Hange had to get you back and put  there finger in you , they just couldn't get enough of you moans especially the unexpected ones. After showering you both got dressed and made out for a little then went to the store. (It was raining outside, what you were  wearing will be on the next prt)