The start

Lily put her trunk in the compartments and is waving at her dad and mom. Harry is happy and proud as his smart ,crazy and naughty daughter is starting at Hogwart.

Lily sits in her compartment and her sweet cousin Rose enters she's starting at hogwarts too. Both are talking while all their brothers are wandering and pranking in the train. The door slid open. A boy in light blonde hair appeared and said" Hey... you too are just sitting around and talking we all are having fun... come"  " Thanks Malfoy.... but we better like to sit rather than praks on people I don't even know..... and its not a bad idea if I know them cause am naughty too but I am just new here and can't help sitting around with my dear sweet cousin Rose"  Lily said. " I better like to be called Scorpious by my first name" He said. " Hey bro... leave her. SHe just like that..... once she gets fimiliar she'll spare no one...... She's my naughty sister. Anyways.... you know what justin was on the floor ..... he slipped on those marbles and is now sobbing" James said. " Really? Ha Ha Ha" he deserves that mama's boy" Scorpious commented. 

They left them just then the door slid open again and a brown haired girl appeared. " Hey.... can i sit here and there no compartment empty?" The girl asked. " Sure! This compartment isin't full... You can come in" Rose said. " Thanks! By the way are you too first years?" The girl asked. " Yeah! both of us" Lily said. " Nice me too. Am Tiara ... am from Sydney." The girl said. " Lily Luna Potter... from London" Lily said. " Rose Weasley.... from the wizarding world itself" Rose said. " You are Tiara...??"  Lily asked. " Oh Tiara Stayne" Tiara said.  " Oh ! nice and are you pure blood?" Rose asked since she never heard of such name. " Actually not pure blood...but Mom is a witch and My dad's buisnessman in Sydney. He's not any magical folk. But he has no problems with me being a witch like mom" Tiara said. " You know i'd like to call you Ti... it sounds sweet and short" Rose said. " I don't mind that  Rose , And by the way do you know any of the boys at the corridor? They are bulling a student of the same year as them.... I guess second year?"  " Perhaps that might be my idiot brother James and his best friends" Lily said. " You have a brother? ANd that black haired boy seems to be your brother." Tiara said. " Yeah"  " Lily if you don't mind and even if you get a rather angry about that i'll just go about and stop him" Tiara said. " I won't even mind if you dot him one........ he is needful of that or else he'll ruin our family name"

Tiara went out and saw boys bullying another boy. " Hey! you three.... leave him alone. Don't try to bully him.... I swear i'll complain about your bullying" Lily said. " And don't do that...... to anyone else..... if you don't have any other work then i'll perhaps arrange you some work to do" Tiara said. " Lily dear....... its fun" James said.  Lily started hitting james and stamped his foot. " Ouch! that hurts!". Just then Professor Snape(He was saved by Harry......but had never left his a little hatered for Harry) came into the scene. James and scorpious with Hugo were about to flee when Tiara put her leg between and James tripped and fell down. " That was just needed to you... dear  ...... now do you know who it feels when you are laughed at"  " I'd like to know if James Sirius Potter loves to be outside the DADA class..... I'd make sure Professor Rubert dosen't take you in his DADA class." Professor Snape said. " I'd rather love his saddness Professor Snape...... in case he's caught bulling again.... rather i'll surely hit you if you do that again James!"  Lily said. " And you are?" Professor Snape asked. " Lily ..... Lily Luna Potter..........this idiot is my brother" Lily said. Professor Snape perhaps could see a bit of Lily Evans in her....the way she stopped James from bullying.  " Seems like you hate my brother Professor Snape..... And anyways how much time is left to reach Hogwart? I am too excited to reach soon" Lily said. James was shocked but he knew soon came to see that Professor Snape didn't scold her ar say anything to her that was said by him to James himself.  " Are you habited to stare all ... James?" Tiara asked him. " No...but he's never that kind" James said. " There's an hour to reach Miss Potter" Professor Snape said. " I like to be calles Lily.....if you don't mind...and sorry if mine giving suggestion hurts you" Lily said. But Snape left without answering. " Back again" James said. " WHat do you mean James?" Tiara asked. " Ah! His unkind behavior"  James replied.

They then reached the Hogwarts Castle. The big castle was situated on a hill and had owls around. There was a big tree.  The hill provided the security needed as it could be seen from the top if enemy was approaching.  THere was dark forest surrounded and one could see the big Quidditch ground. 

They were about to go in as they saw moving staircases. " I've seen escalators but not any staircases like this they aren't  even supported by pillars" Tiara said. " That was funny... and and stupid.... its all magic" ROse said. " I've never been in the wizarding world, Rose" Tiara said.               Just then Professor Mc Gonagall  came through. " Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy.... Hope you all be diciplined and good mannered....... I'll lead you to the Great Hall , where you'll be sorted into houses" Professor Mc gonagall instructed.

All the students were led by her. The hall was as huge and four wide and long house tables. " I'll call the names one by one and the sorting hat would be placed on your head which will decide your houses" Professor Mc Gonagall instructed all the first years. 

The names were started to be called and all were sorted into houses.

Lily Potter                   Slytherine

Ted Lupin                   Slytherine

Tiara Stayne               Sltherine

Rose Weasley(on request) Slytherine

Sarah Gones              Griffindor

Albus Potter                 Griffindor

Mike Black                   Slytherine

Rose requested the sorting hat to place her in Slytherine with her friends. They were green and slytherine. But she too had the Slytherine thing in her. Lily due her over dominating behavior on her brothers and rest classmates except Tiara and Rose. Tiara due to her cunning ness ... and Rose too had the strong magical ability. 

Dumbledore came up and spoke" This year.....  there are many challenges for the Griffindor .... I can see many strong competetors in Slytherine........ perhaps they are the strongest team I see.... I can see many rising stars in Slythrine.... but I won't take any house's side ... I'll be as neutral. ....... Coming to the second years..... Flinch had reported their naughtyness.... and hope they are better now. Now I can see hungry faces so I announce the start of the feast"  The feast started. The fellow Slytherine were eating as if never got to eat...... the ones who were eating mannerly were Rose, Lily, Tiara, Mike and Ted.

In the Griffindor Quidditch Room.

" Hereby.... I want to see more practice of Qudditch as now Slytherine is a strong opponent..... I see new first years and have seen their flying abilities"