Chapter 10: Yuzurus wrath

Shouko stepped into the room slightly red before sitting down next to her sister quietly .

"What's up?" Yuzuru glanced at the pile of strange looking papers that shouko slid over to her.

"The bee movie..?" She looked at her sister confused then at the window seeing shoya step out of the building looking a bit surprised still.

Let's see. The bee movie? Only the most mysterious person is strange enough to print the whole script- Y/n L/n.
But why would shoya step out? If shouko came back with the script she didn't have when she left- and shoya left empty handed- She did it.

Yuzuru stood up and walked out of the class without a word which scared shouko a bit- she didn't know what she was gonna do.
-------
An unexpected knock was at the door of a creme colored house. A women in the living room walked over and opened the door.
"Who's there?" She opened the door and saw a black haired boy.
"Oh hello little boy, what can I do for you?"
"Hello, I'm actually here to see y/n? I'm in her group and need to get my notes back from her" Yuzuru stood there with her arms crossed and a blank face on.

"Oh- sure, she's upstairs, you look familiar though. Do I know you?" The mother asked in a confused state.
"No I don't think so-" Yuzuru slightly bowed her head to hide her face.

"I'll figure it out later! Come in. Come in" but her mother didn't know, was that she just let in a dangerous animal.

Yuzuru grabbed a couch pillow and walked straight upstairs before knocking on a certain door lightly.

"Mom? You can just come in you know- there's no need to knock!-" y/n opened the door and saw Yuzuru
"Oh heyyy-ACK-!" Y/ns face was quickly attacked with the pillow causing her to stumble down.

"Why was shoya at shoukos building?" Yuzuru sat on top of y/n to hold her down as she held the pillow above y/ns face.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Y/n glanced to the side getting nervous before Yuzuru slammed the pillow down on her face once again.

Yuzuru lifted the pillow again and glared down at the h/c girl watching her take a deep breath
"Jesus you're strong-"
"Answer my question." Yuzuru grabbed the pillow getting ready to slam it down once again but y/n quickly covered her face.
"I'm sorryyyyyyyyy.....i just wanted them to not be enemies anymore- please don't kill me." Y/n whines out before Yuzuru smacked her with the pillow and get off.

Y/n sat up rubbing her cheek "ow...how can you make a pillow hurt so bad..?" She looked up at Yuzuru with glossy eyes only to be met with Yuzurus dangerous gaze.

"Look I'm sorry-"

"Y/n I thought you'd promise to keep him away from shouko."

"But he changed! He's a lot nicer now!" Y/n frowned before Yuzuru walked over and sat down in front of y/n a rest her forehead on y/ns shoulder.

Being used to this already, y/n started patting the child's head softly.

"You know I'm not trusting him that easily."
--------------

Y/n quietly knocked the door to an apartment

"Yes?" The door opened revealing Mrs.Nishimiya.
"Oh!y/n!" She smiled before seeing her child on the girls back.

"She fell asleep so I thought Id bring her home!"
"Thank you love, please come on in" she opened the door wider and y/n stepped in.

"I'll put her to bed" she smiled up at her mother and walked through the hall entering shoukos room.
"Heyy shoberry I came to drop your deadly creature off-"
Shouko ran over and hugged her before pulling away and moved her hands
'I thought you died(!) Thank God your okay' Shouko sighed in relief.

Y/n giggled and slid open a door with a few blankets and placed Yuzuru inside.

"Hey sho, sorry for getting shoya involved. I just thought it'd be nice to not have any enemies"

Shouko waved her hand in front
'it was nice to see him again thank you for that' Shouko smiled lightly

Y/n smiled at her BETTER UNDERSTANDING "That's great to hear. But I'm sure Yuzuru isn't gonna let go of it so easily" she looked towards the closet in slight fear.

-----------
Shoya sat in his seat still shocked he met Shouko, he glanced up at y/n Who was quietly writing down notes but in her head- was plotting a plan to calm Yuzuru down.

He tapped her shoulder causing her to perk up from her current state and turn around "what is it?"

"Did you know shouko was there?"

She stared at him for a moment before shrugging "Yeah I knew- just thought you'd want to know how she's doing.."

Shoya stared at her before slowly starting to smile "Thank you."
Y/n smiled back "of course shoya."

Kazuki entered the room seeing the two and grumbled under his breath, he ignored it since he didn't want to be a problem again. He glanced at them as he sat down before feeling a poke on his side. He looked over seeing miki and raised an eyebrow "what's up..?"

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me on Friday? Well and some friends-" miki blushed as she bowed her head in embaresment while playing with her dumbass braids.

Kazuki stared down at her in disgust "sure, I'll just check in with my girlfriend to see if she wants to tag along." He watched her reaction as she slowly glared over at y/n from under her bangs before looking up with a smile.
"Of course!"
----------

"Shoukos not here." Yuzuru stood in front of the sliding door staring at shoya who was holding bread.
"A-are you sure- is that h-"
"No. She's NOT here." Yuzuru slid the door almost shut trying not to expose her sister to shoya. Where's y/n?!?! She could drag them off by now!
Yuzuru glanced down the hall hoping the h/c girl would pop up but it remained the same.
Tomohiro crossed his arms standing next to shoya "listen here dude! He just wants to hang out with her!"
"SHE'S NOT-"

"yuzuru?" Shouko stood next to her behind the door before sliding it open despite Yuzurus attempt to keep it closed.
Shoya looked up and smiled with a slight wave "h-hey-"

Tomohiro stood over a ledge with the black haired boy as they evesdropped on what they were watching which was shouko and shoya talking on the bridge.
Yuzuru glanced over at Tomohiro "where's y/n?"

Tomohiro looked over "Oh she walked off with her boyfriend-"
"Oh, kazuki."
"You know him?"
"No, she just complains a lot."
"I think she deserves someone better, someone handsome- someone, like me."
"Sure dimbo. Actually, she really does like him- he's the problem." She rolled her eyes

"Holy shit!" Tomohiro looked over seeing them jump into the river. Yuzuru slightly smirked to herself as she stopped recording.
------
"Im really Sorry that I dropped that.." shoya stood holding her wet notebook. shouko smiled before grabbing it and bowing as a thank you. She got up and walked away as shoya stared.
--------
"Kazuki is something wrong?" Y/n held his hand as they walked past a park. He glanced away and sighed
"So, you know how you hate miki?"
"I-I mean I don't hate her- kind of, what about it?" She looked at him confused.
"Wellll..she asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with her and some friends- I said sure but I'm only going if you wanna go."

"Well when is it?"
"Its on friday."

Y/n thought and glanced at him "Well I'm meeting with my group for the project but I can go after!" She looked at him with a smile.
"Sure alright- I'll meet you there okay?"
She smiled and nodded "okay!"
She felt her phone buzz and slipped it out of her pocket seeing a video pop up from Yuzurus undercover account on a website.
"Huh-?" She pressed the play and watched before getting worried as the video played with shoya jumping into the water

"God damn it yuzuru..."