Chapter 2

Naruto's POV

Hearing his words, a proud smile appears on my coach's face. Sasuke Uchiha isn't some ordinary man. This man creates more controversies than any other celebrities out there. Media is always interested about his lifestyle.

I wouldn't know about him that much if he didn't own the football club. You can say, I pretty much live under rock. Sasuke speaks,"I'll give you a place to live if you start to play in my club. I'm giving you all these opportunities because I saw potential in you. If you join the club, you'll shine in future more brightly."

I tell him being kind of excited,"Of course I'll be more than happy to join your club Mr. Uchiha. I can't miss an opportunity like this." Sasuke nods and says,"Wise choice." Then he turns to Mr. Nara and says something to him. The man beside him looks like he's around Mr. Uchiha's age.

Mr. Nara shows a paper in front of us and places it on the table in the middle. Looks like it's a contract paper. I'm really surprised to see how confident Sasuke Uchiha is. He didn't even ask me to think about it a little more. It's like he's sure that I'll join the club.

Mr. Nara says pointing to the piece of paper,"Please sign this contract. You can take a look on it before signing." I and my coach both nod. My coach starts to read it instead of me. I trust him. After finishing reading it coach turns his head to me and gives me a nod. It's the hint for me.

I took the pen from a man around us and sign the contract. With this contract maybe I'll be able to end my misery. Sasuke speaks crushing all my daydreams,"It's not what you are thinking. I'm not making you a regular player right now. This isn't the actual contract. You'll have to play a match at first then the board will decide if they can let you join or not. I'm just recommending and that's all."

Of course it isn't that easy. I reply,"Yes, I understand." Sasuke says taking the paper from the table and having a look on it,"The match will be held in abroad. Soon you'll have to pack your things and go there." My coach speaks,"Yes, He'll be there in time." I see both of them getting up. Sasuke says turning around,"You'll get a call if you are really worthy of playing in my club. I hope you don't disappoint me." Saying that both of them leave the room.

He left us with his business card. The coach grabs my shoulder and says in a proud voice shaking my shoulder a few times,"This is the ultimate chance for you Naruto. You have to ace it. I know you can do it." I smile seeing him having faith in me. I nod several times and tell him,"Yes, we'll show them Iruka sensei!" He says becoming overly energetic all of a sudden,"Let's start practicing from now!"

These days before leaving for Sunagakure my coach made me practice football like hell. My legs are all sore right now and now I'm on rest. It's a huge relief for me that coach has agreed to go with me. He always looks out for me and I'm grateful.

Kiba says to me while I was packing my stuffs,"Seems like you are on your way becoming a football star." I know he's mocking me now. I tell him,"It's not decided yet." Kiba says,"Well, all you have to do is play like a pro. I know you can do it." I tell him,"Wait a little. You'll be called by an well-known club like this as well." Kiba says chuckling,"You don't have to make me feel better now."

The day is today and I'm ready to leave. I'm having a headache now after tomorrow's party. It was more like a party for me because I'm leaving for such a big event. Iruka sensei is ready and on my door right now. He says grabbing my shoulder and giving it a little squize,"Let's leave." I nod and start to follow him.

"Come this way please." A guy starts to lead after I come here. This is the place where I'm supposed to live for now. Coach had to book a hotel room for himself and I got to stay with other team members I'm supposed to play with.

He opens the door for me and says,"This is your room." Then he goes inside and starts to look around. He says after turning to face me,"Looks like your roommate isn't here." I tell him,"Ohh it's alright."

The guy took me to this room after I changed my clothes. He wants me to meet every other one from the team. After opening the door of this big room, we see a bunch of guys hanging out together. They look like a group of teenagers, not some famous footballers from a well-known club.

"Guys, I brought him with me." The guy says loudly taking everyone's attention. I start to feel intimidated and nervous seeing all these well built and big guys in front of me. Comparing to them I feel like nothing.

The guy pushes me inside and I ended up in the middle of everyone. All of them has a beer can in their hand. Looks like they were having a party. I tell them being a little shy,"I-I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I'm supposed to play the upcoming football match in this team."

I almost had a heart attack when a guy jumps in front of me out of nowhere and puts his hand around my shoulder like I'm his friend. I feel his weight on me. The guy says cheerfully making me kind of surprised,"Hey, how come a pretty boy like you ended up here? I thought I'm the only good looking one here."

Another guy sneers hearing what this guy said. He says,"Aren't you full of yourself?" The guy chuckles and says turning to me,"Ohh by the way, I'm Sai. This team's captain." My eyes widen. He isn't some ordinary guy. He's a famous football player. None of everyone here is some peasant like me. I realized I'm standing in the middle of a bunch of pro players.

I tell them being nervous,"You shouldn't touch alcohol in this moment. The match is after tomorrow and I heard we have to practice tomorrow." Sai says putting more pressure on my shoulder,"Don't worry. It's not too much." I nod hearing him.

After staying with them a little, I got to know all of them aren't really that much full of pride or intimidating. They accepted me pretty quickly even though I'm not a regular player yet. They sent me back to my room telling me to have a proper rest. Seems I'll get to see them playing like a pro in real tomorrow.

After waking up I had to dash toward the field where everyone has already started to play. I ran and now I'm panting for air after reaching. Sai says noticing me,"Why are you waisting you energy like that? Quickly join us." I changed and join them to play.

I practiced with them and saw I'm not enough skilled like they are. It's like I'm  nowhere near them. A blond guy says patting my back seeing me in this state,"You are doing better pal. Keep it up." I smile pitifully and nod. I know this guy. Another pro player named Deidara.

I spent the whole day seeing them play and playing with them as well. The coach already told us not to waste our energy today and told us to keep it for tomorrow. Because tomorrow's match isn't going to be a piece of cake for us.

Today's the day of the match. I never knew time will fly this quickly. Iruka says to while I was putting on my clothes,"You'll have to give your all today Naruto. You are no less than them." I reply feeling so nervous that my stomach is feeling weird now,"I don't know if I can do it coach."

Iruka says grabbing my arms making me face him. He hugs me tightly and says patting my back,"You will do it Naruto. Remember your father standing at the corner seeing you play. Wasn't he the one who passed this dream to you? Imagine how happy he would be if you really manage to win this game?"I reply feeling almost teary,"I remember sensei. I'll do my best."

The game has started after I join them at the field. The other team has players who can literally crush us. But seeing everyone from our team play like this makes me feel encouraged. If they can do it, I can do it too. I'm no less than them.

The audience is cheering like they always do. None of them knows my name still they have their eyes on me. I see my teammates shouting my name while I was running ahead with the ball. The opponent isn't someone to let me go that easily. But I know I can do it. I can do it!

"Goal!" I hear all of them shouting. I managed to did this! I managed to achieve this! All of them start to crush against me celebrating it. I feel like I've already become their teammates. Suddenly I start to feel a strong desire to have this feeling more. I want to win, I want to join this team and call them my buddies.