1x02: The Descent into Hell isn't Easy

Melanie climbed out of the ensuite bathroom in her and Alec's room with only a towel wrapped around her body

Melanie climbed out of the ensuite bathroom in her and Alec's room with only a towel wrapped around her body. She had needed to get into the shower so she could wash any dried blood that was still on her skin.

She had spent a while in the shower, just enjoying the hot water that fell down her body. It had been months since she last had a hot shower, or a shower for that matter.

Her capturers had kept her chained up and in a cage for the entire time she was there. There was not a moment where she wasn't. So to be free, it was like heaven on Earth for her. The blonde just stood there with the water running down her body, ignoring all of the sounds coming from the control room outside of her and her husband's safe haven.

Walking towards the closet that was located in the corner of the room, Melanie pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and her black spaghetti strapped tank top and got herself dressed. She grabbed her leather jacket that she got on her and Alec's first date.

The blonde smiled as she sat in front of her mirror, seeing everything in the same place as when she left it. She knew that Alec would haven't moved anything until he had confirmation she was dead and not missing; even then, he wouldn't have moved anything for months, maybe even years, before he moved something an inch.

Melanie picked up her hairbrush and began to brush her hair softly as the door to the room opened. She smiled as she saw her husband walk in with a tray of food; a stack of pancakes, a bowl of her favourite berries and a glass of orange juice.

Placing her brush down, she stood up as she moved towards her husband. As she got to him, he placed the tray of food onto the bed and stood up, wrapping his arms around her small, petite frame.

"I brought you some food." Alec muttered into his wife's hair. "I figured you'd be hungry after you woke up."

Melanie smiled, and pulled away from Alec. She turned to face the food on the bed, before sitting down and placed the tray on her lap. The blonde picked up her fork and was about to lift a piece of pancake that she had cut off to her lips before she paused her actions.

"What's wrong?" Alec asked, quickly sitting beside her. "I can get something else for you if you want. You don't have to eat it because I told you to."

"Erm..." She cleared her throat, looking up at her husband. "Izzy didn't make it, did she? For all I love her, she can't cook to save her life."

Alec smirked at his wife's question. "No, she didn't. Don't worry, it's not going to kill you."

Melanie giggled lightly, before placing the pancake piece into her mouth, without another moment of hesitation. She closed her eyes, and savoured the flavour in her mouth, failing to stifle a moan that was released from her lips.

"Is it good?" Alec laughed, only gaining a nod from the blonde beside him. "Well then, I'll tell the chef your compliments on the food."

The blonde paused, and frowned. "Who's the chef?"