-Chapter 1-

In the cities of England , there lived a girl named Jenny. She saw no happiness in life. Her mother and father wouldn't bring her anywhere because they are busy people. They don't get to hang out or get together. Jenny was most likely to be alone in the house. Sitting there doing nothing. She tried to watch tv , she found that all channels were boring , even the cartoons. Then , she found a channel where they go to different places.
"As if i'm going there." She then turned of the T.V. Jenny grabbed a book. She tried to read it. Still , nothing intresting. Years passed after Jenny graduated highschool. Her friends keep telling her to smoke or take drugs in her senior years. She refused because she knew you can't take and learn from doing that. Jenny is now in her 1st year of collage. She moved out of the house and lived in a dorm with a girl named Cindy. Cindy was a really fun girl. She's funny , tidy , creative and girly. Cindy loves to travel. She's completely opposite compared to Jenny. Cindy finds fun everywhere. Well , of course not in the sad side. Cindy is a very positive girl , it's because she has a positive family.
"Cindy , how come i can't have fun? Everything seems so boring! "
"Jenny , It somehow looks like you're used to being bored. Like you said, you can't find interesting at your house. I mean that happened to you since highschool!"
"I don't know. Life's pretty boring i guess. I'm born to be bored , i die being bored."
"Jenny! Don't say that seriously! Let's make most of your time." Cindy grinned and touched Jenny's hand. Cindy thought that maybe , Jenny would have fun if she brings her in every trip she has. Cindy planned to go to Hong Kong Disneyland. Jenny agreed since she had nothing else to do this Christmas break. It's gonna be cold so Cindy asked Jenny if she wants to go shopping. Jenny agreed and asked where Cindy gets all the money from. Cindy sells notebooks with her drawing in the cover. Cindy is also a very nice drawer. She also earns money from youtube. She earned a thousand dollars from there too. Jenny was quite surprised and she wanted to earn money like that too.