Cheng Xia's eyes lit up: "Honeymoon? Great!"

Although the two of them have received the certificate for five years, they are already regarded as "old husbands and old wives", but Pei Ge is willing to spend some time on such a beautiful island for his honeymoon. Cheng Xia's mood is still as excited as first love.

On March 20, the guests and their relatives all came to the island.

Pei Shaoze paid the money this time. All guests are arranged to stay in villas. The accommodation fee for one night is calculated in 10,000. This standard treatment is too luxurious. The souvenirs were also very richly prepared. The oversized red gift box was opened with a greeting card: "Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to attend the wedding of Pei Shaoze & Cheng Xia. I wish you a happy life and all the best."

The big gift box contains chocolates and hand cream endorsed by Cheng Xia, essential oils personally selected by Pei Shaoze, exquisite suit cuffs are expensive first-line brands, and lipstick sets are limited editions just released this year. The highlight is a cute little pompom designed by Pei Shaoze and made into an "orange" appearance. The pompom is written in small characters "Pei Cheng". This pompon can be hung on a backpack, key chain, or left. As a memorial.

Such attentive souvenirs show how much Pei Shaoze paid attention to this wedding.

The souvenirs received by all guests at this wedding are the same. They will not be divided into three or six or nine grades because of their popularity. In Pei Shaoze's view, as long as the guests attending the wedding and blessing them are his distinguished guests, he will Give everyone the same respect.

The stars of the Tianxuan Group who came to the wedding have initiated a circle of friends: "Pei and Cheng Xia are really enviable. The customized orange pompoms are so cute!" "At the wedding of Mr. Pei and Cheng Xia in Happy Island, Mr. Pei It's so proud that I just covered the entire island!"

More than half of the people in the entertainment industry have come to this island. In the past two days, there are more stars on the island than the major TV stations in the New Year's Eve party. It is really a "star-gathering".

Until the wedding day on March 21, there were no photos of the wedding scene on the Internet, and everyone consciously helped the couple to keep it secret.

Early in the morning on March 21, Pei Shaoze's wedding car drove downstairs to the hotel to pick up his lover.

Cheng Xia stayed in the hotel building last night and was accompanied by his parents on the elevator downstairs. Pei Shaoze held flowers and knelt in front of Cheng Xia on one knee in front of everyone, and said softly: "Cheng Xia, let's get married. "

Even if he had obtained the certificate, such a formal proposal still made Cheng Xia happy. He smiled and took the flowers and nodded seriously: "Okay."

The wedding car circled the island and finally came to the wedding scene. The guests and Cheng Xia were taken aback by the scene-

A two-meter-wide glass plank road spreads from the white sandy beach to the center of the sea. On both sides of the plank road, there are orange roses that Cheng Xia likes. The flowers cover the road to happiness. The end of the road is a delicate The church is used for the oath of the new couple. The wedding scene of Haitian Yishi is countless times more beautiful than Cheng Xia's previous marriage dreams.

A warm wedding theme sounded around, and the emcee smiled and announced: "Please enter the two newcomers!"

There is an observatory beside the plank road, and the guests have been seated one by one. In the warm applause, Pei Shaoze gently took Cheng Xia's hand, the two clasped their fingers together, and walked through the road of happiness to the glass church on the sea.