Pei Shaoze replied with the word "um".

Qin Yu has always misunderstood that he and Cheng Xia are a romantic relationship, and now there is no need to explain it-because he also wants to make the misunderstanding become true.

It's just that Cheng Xia is less than 20 years old, and he doesn't want to frighten the opponent by showing his strong desire for monopolization. Anyway, in the days to come, Cheng Xia will only have him by his side, allowing Cheng Xia to gradually adapt to his existence.

Pei Shaoze changed the subject and asked, "Is there a better shooting range in Rongcheng, I recommend it."

Qin Yu's private life is very rich, and friends in the circle call him "Rongcheng Know-it-all", and it is always right to find him when he encounters problems. Sure enough, the next moment Qin Yu sent an address: "I used to go to this shooting range often, but if you want to become a member, you can report my name and say that I introduced it. Why do you suddenly want to play shooting?"

Pei Shaoze sent a sentence: "Nothing, just want to relax."

Pei Shaoze in the original book does not like to play with guns, but in reality Pei Shaoze likes shooting very much, and he does not want to explain more. I can see that Cheng Xia likes guns very much, but today Coach Lin is present, the little guy is embarrassed to practice more, Pei Shaoze wants to take Cheng Xia to the shooting gallery in the afternoon.

Pei Shaoze opened the baffle and said to the driver: "Uncle Zhong, go to the shooting range at the intersection of Pingjiang Road in the southern suburb of Rongcheng."

The driver responded and turned around at the intersection.

Cheng Xia was reading the script and her heart jumped when she heard this: "President Pei, are you going to go this afternoon?"

Pei Shaoze said indifferently: "Well, because starting tomorrow, you have to go to a training class, you may not have time."

Cheng Xia was very curious: "Training class? Which aspect?"

Pei Shaoze said: "Tian Xuan organized a training course to improve acting skills for all newcomers, and invited some well-known old opera bones in the circle to teach you on-site. I have let Zhang Fan arrange this. I have only recently contacted several teachers for the schedule."

Cheng Xia's eyes flashed: "The acting training class? Great!" He felt that his acting skills should indeed receive some professional guidance. After all, the folded papers he filmed before were school dramas, and the role of Qin Nian was not particularly difficult. Shaping, but Xu Ziyang, the young criminal policeman Cheng Xia, is really not sure that he can learn some professional knowledge to enrich himself, and he will be more confident when he audition.

Cheng Xia said excitedly: "This training class is really timely rain, I just need it!"

Pei Shaoze said in his heart that on the surface it is a intensive training for all newcomers. In fact, the fundamental purpose is you, and I hope you can gain something from it. Seeing the young boy happy, Pei Shaoze's eyes flashed with a faint smile, and said: "Start tomorrow, have a good class. Today I will take you to the shooting gallery to relax."

Cheng Xia nodded vigorously: "Well, I actually wanted to shoot a few more shots just now. As a result, the first shot went directly to the target next door. Coach Lin was laughing at me next to me. I didn't have the embarrassment to take the gun again... "

Speaking of this, Cheng Xia couldn't help his ears turn red. He was so silly. With a gun and aiming at the bullseye, he could actually aim at the next door? ! Fortunately, he didn't have a real gun in his hand. Otherwise, if criminals hijacked his teammate, he would probably kill his teammate with one shot.