"Why...You?"

(Y/n's Pov)

We were driving peacefully until I was woken up to Carol struggling to get hold of where the car was shifting, once she got a hold, we sat there for a good few seconds before we all had to duck down in our seats due to someone shooting at the Car window. It shattered which triggered the three of us to scream. "AAAAAAAH!!!" I screamed in fear, I was never a big fan of weapons. Sunday Whimpered. Me and Carol whimpered too. It was so dark outside, and the figure was just standing in front of the car, they laughed a bit at our fear and came closer "Please! I want to live!!" Sunday said on the verge of tears, I was too. The figure walked close enough for us to see who it was...

We couldn't believe what we saw...

Or more like...
Who, we saw.

"PICO!!?"

We all shrieked in unison, he looked psycho! Carol was about to tell him off for she was furious due to the car windows he shattered, but he spoke first "I want Y/n..." He said quietly yet clear enough for us to hear "SO THAT'S WHAT THIS IS FOR!? YOU LITERALLY WRECKED MY CAR WINDOWS!!" Carol screamed in anger, I could tell from her voice that she was more than mad and that her face was most likely red of yelling "Well what the heck! Pay more money for your car, it's not my problem!" Pico shouted back, then turning to me "So, I know from the expressions you two been giving each other, is the fact that Sunday loves you..." he continued "But I love you Y/n! Forget about that tired loaf of a sofa simp and come to me! I will give you so much more than what Sunday can offer!" Pico begged hoping inside the car without warning "So ya just gonna forget I drove us here? So you just fenna forget me-
You know what...
Nevermind..."
Carol then crossed her arms then looked away. "What do you mean, Soda Simp!?" Sunday Spoke "I love Y/n! She probably doesn't even want your stupid Gun addicting personality! I love her with all my heart and I barely have to show action just to prove it! My feelings for her is just right while the way you show it gives it a rating of Waaay Below Average." Sunday spat. Pico became furious "Well, Well! At least I don't have messy hair all the time!" Pico spat back while me and Sunday looked at each other, then turned back to Pico "Really?" I said almost bursting out in laughter "It's the best I got right now..." He mumbled "Look, let's get to the Point! I know you must at least love me a little bit! But to prove that, you need to choose...Me or Sunday?" He said "What!?" I asked "ME OR SUNDAY!!?" His yelling was intimidating, He loaded his gun and I began shivering "P-Pico, Please don't do this...I just want to be fri-" he cut me off "No...but I don't want to be friends. I want to be more than that...I want to be a thing, a relationship! I want you to be my Girl-" He was cut off to the door on his side opening and a tall figure pulling him out the car and hoping in "Carol! Drive!" The mysterious person said and Carol nodded while starting the car and driving at full speed, leaving Pico behind... "Oh! By the way, while Pico was talking his Butt off about 'Oh Sweetheart this, and Oh Baby that' I texted my Love Interest, Whitty to save us from that situation!" She said proudly as Me and Sunday turned the Bomb Head's Direction "Hey. Nice to meet you two! Wait...LOVE INTEREST!? I LOVE YOU TOO CAROL!!" The Bomb Head said as we all giggled together. Whitty appears as a humanoid character with bright orange eyes and a black bomb for a head. He wears a dark turquoise hoodie, brown trousers and orange sneakers. "It's nice to meet you Whitty! Thank you for saving us back there, we probably wouldn't have made it out of there without you!" I said happily and in relief "No Problem! I know how to run super fast so I'm glad I got you you guys on time!" He replied, His voice sounds so Cool, like an Electric Guitar! Him and Carol do look super Cute together! "So Y/n, I'm going to ask you this, so you want to be...my Girlfriend? I might as well claim you before Pico does." Sunday asked fiddling with Their fingers. I then gave a big kiss on Their Cheek "Of Course Sunday!!! I love You!!" I said "W-What! Really? Hahaha, Oh my Gosh!! I love you too!!" We then kissed each other Passionately on the lips, Sunday's lips were so soft. They wrapped Their arms around my waist, as I rested my arms on Their shoulders "Awwwwwwwwwwwe!!!!" Carol said squealing in Awe while Whitty chuckled a bit. Me and Sunday soon ended our kiss for air "That....was Romantic." Sunday said trying to catch Their breath "Heeheehee! I agree!" I replied while Hugging Sunday. "You guys are so cute together Omg!!!!!" Carol cheered while still paying attention to the road "And You and Whitty are Cute together! You and him should become Boyfriend and Girlfriend!" I said. I could tell Carol was blushing from the moment of silence "W-Whitty?" She asked waiting for his answer "Carol...Of Course we can Become Boyfriend and Girlfriend!! You are mine now." Whitty said Blushing. Me and Sunday Cheered and squealed in excitement while Carol Giggled "Yayyyy!!!!!" She was so happy! Once Carol dropped me off at my house, I got out the Car and said my Goodbyes to Sunday, Carol, and Whitty. I got inside my house and locked the door behind me "Today sure was a rough day..." I said to myself while going up to my room and getting in more comfortable clothes. I texted Sunday.

Me: Sunday?

Sunday 💛: Mhmm?

Me: I MISS YOU!! 😭

Sunday 💛: Baby! It haven't even been 10 minutes yet!

Me: I still miss you!

Sunday 💛: Okay Okay Okay, I know we only met like two months ago and we are already truly deep in love, but there is no actual way you love to see me that bad.

Me: Aaarrrggh! Your Mean!

Sunday 💛: Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Look, I'll tell you what, I will come to your place tomorrow and we can vibe for the day! Sounds good?

Me: YAYYY!!!

Sunday 💛: Hehehehe!! See ya tomorrow!

Me: Bye My love! 💖

I blushed at the Nickname I gave Sunday (And Yes I time skipped two months since Y/n and Sunday Met, I just wanted them to be together sooner or later! Eek!!) and placed my phone on the table. My house was already organized so I didn't have to do much! I can't wait to see my love!

'Sunday! 💛'