1

Bradley's POV
The day was the same as usual. I was still really sad about the break up with my ex girlfriend. She was cheating on me. Am I a bad boyfriend? I did everything she wanted and she took my heart but then broke it into million little pieces. I think I'm never going to find a true love.
I realized It's pretty late and I'm just overthinking again. I should stop. But I can't. I can't rest. I can't sleep at night. I can't focus on work. I'm slowly giving up but I have to be strong. I don't want millions of fans turn their smiling faces into crying faces.
I took a pill and then slowly fell asleep. My mum said if I'll have troubles with sleeping then these pills are going to help me. They did. I woke up with a really bad headache in the morning. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I looked in the mirror. My hair was perfect today. I slowly shaved my little moustache and then I left the bathroom to take some clothes from the wardrobe but I saw a person in my door. It was Tristan.

"Hey bro. How do you feel today?" he asked.

"Awful" I replied.

He was sad because of that. He's my best friend and he takes care about me.

"Do you want to go to your favourite café for breakfast?" he smiled.

"Sure" I replied to him with a really bright smile.

He literally makes my day. He's like my favourite person ever. Yes I love the rest of the boys as well but this boy makes me feel safe. It warms my heart.

Tristan's POV
I can't believe what she did to him. He's so heartbroken. If he's sad then I'm sad too. I just want to make him happy. I have to think about the other things he likes so I can make him happy. I'll bring jesse and I'll make his bed really cosy. Then we can watch some movies with his favourite actress - Zooey Deschanel. He loves my hugs so I can hug him all the time. He helped me a lot after my ex broke up with me so now it's my turn.
We went to his favourite café. He said that he's not hungry but I knew exactly what he wanted to eat so i ordered the food and talked to him while waiting for it. When the food arrived I could see his beautiful smile on his face. God please never hurt that boy again.