𝐊𝐅𝐂'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐩𝐚!

Start from the beginning

  Crossing both of his arms Seojun leaned on one leg, safely clutching his tablet infront of his chest while his purse holder hangs from his wrist.

    "Nono! it is solely my fault to let them run rampant- You know kids right?!"  Before the elder could speak more Seojun cuts in not wanting to see more of this as there isn't anything important nor special about it  "Mr. Seong"

  Sudden heavy silence dropped upon them, caused by the younger deep velvety voice spoke in a warning vocal. Sucheon on the other hand flinch at Seojun's sudden voice, snapping his head towards the taller male.

    But boy he probably shouldn't have. Seojun face went blank by second, his gaze darken glaring pure stoic annoyance at them, his face could represent such lovely person harassing their victim without a single remorse spared. 

 A pretty face with no expressions could be so terrifying,  yet it could made you fell deeper in delight.

     Haaah, this is making me go crazy! It wasn't supposed to sound like that- Goodness I can't go back now can I?  The blue haired man click his tongue before continuing on with his little drama. 

  "I don't think theres any reason for you to apologise, It wasn't you're fault after all. The one that should be apologising is Sucheon who spoke such words, Not you" He explained firmly slithering in his deep voice.

    Realising he won't be getting any response Seojun move his gaze towards the endless dark blue sparkling sea, as clear view of an island closing in giving the one who drove the yacht signals that they are near, aiming for the dock to drop off.

    The sun could be seen almost setting off in the distance creating slight orange pinkish sky with cottons of clouds decorating it, the scorching heat were slightly reduce because it was covered with misty clouds that were passing by that is quite large in size.

    Seojun sigh through his nostrils as his chest deflates inwards. "We're almost there, When are you going to say sorry? Sucheon" the said male shudder, recognising the sudden dread climbing up all the way from his foot as hairs on his arms and neck suddenly jolted up in response sensing Seojun's terrifying aura.

  "W-what are you saying!? Why would i apologise to someone like you!?" He screech out of frustration he's getting from the elder male who stood his ground even when the boat were quite shaky due to the waves crashing inwards. 

  "Hmm? Was it not obvious enough? Or are you just ignorant?...Weren't you the one who insulted me first even when I said something so normal?"

   "Did you perhaps got offended by my question? You insulted me out of nowhere to begin with, You should treat a guest with respect, not the opposite of that" He lectured, moving his hips to lean on one side of his foot observing Sucheon features and movements.

     Seconds of silences passed, yet Sucehon didn't say a word, hesitating. Usually Sucheon would immediately throw tantrums but this time he didn't.

  Something holding him back from saying so, a feeling he recognise when put into training sessions with his father. Sucheon frowns looking at Seojun's polished Oxford  leather shoes.

     Seojun on the other hand raised his one of his eyebrows maintaining calm yet pressuring posture. 

  It is indeed true he is currently on Baekdu's property but as guest shouldn't he be treated nicely? Especially when one of the In's family member came to visit, and one of Baekdu's strongest supporter and ally. 

   But it is ridiculous how they ended up here because of something trivial. The blue haired man sighed heavily pinching the bridge of his nose knowing Sucheon has no intention of apologising, Oh just what did I expect... of course. Its been minutes since the silence came over too.