𝐊𝐅𝐂'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐩𝐚!

Start from the beginning

  With this announcement many of the witness let out an unknowing breath they were holding in as relief wash over them, thankful to whoever announce their arrival.

    "Ohohh~" Seojun on the other hand felt rush of exciment suddenly greeted his heart. Glitters of stars could be spotted on the other eyes as he silently gleam once the boat came to a stop with bunch of awakeners in suits standing infront of the ship ready to escort them out.

    Seojun is the first to get off with the help of the guards lending and grabbing onto Seojun's arms lightly, securing the male from falling off the ship. Soon followed by the others who snapped out of their daze, hurriedly gathering their things.

    "This way sir" Seojun followed their instruction being escorted out of the dock, it is quite a  distance between the ship towards where a white van parked in front of the Dock's entrance, waiting patiently to be filled with people before leaving. 

   Both crews and Seojun walked together with Seojun leading infront of the Baekdu's crew standing beside one of the guards who took the lead.

 The walk itself were quite awkward after what had happened, Specially for Sucheon who looked so sullen gazing at Seojun all the way to the van.

   Even Seojun himself feel it thanks to his heighten senses, Ah shiz- Stop eyeing mE- I'M fragile good sir!. 

   "Sucheon you good? I notice you staring at me for awhile now" He mentioned after they took a seat inside the van and taking off. Sucheon the said male looked directly at Seojun's grey optic before looking out of the window crossing his arms completely ignoring the elder male Seojun. 

    Seojun lightly wince, scratching his cheek turning back onto his seat taking out his phone from the purse, Mmmm....I should probably take picture later after I settle down... Seojun shut his phone, not before sending a message to the HQ about his arrival.

  Seojun and other crews were put in a different van since there were 3 total of van parked, even though I could fit them all but they insist of taking the other van.

       The blue haired male rummage through his trousers pocket searching for a certain item, and that item is, candies!

   Before Seojun depart he had took few Candy bags with berries flavour, his favourite brand of candy he ate a lot when he was a child. The male swiftly open the candy wrapper popping in one, soon discovering the grapefruit flavour. 

      Seojun sneak the now empty wrapper into a small grey trash can placed beside where he's sitting before offering one to the younger sitting behind him at the left side staring out the window. 

   "Hey you want some?" Sucheon mutter a no still not looking at the male as he frowns scrunching his face.

   Gosh this kid sure have a temper! Seojun huffs, offering the candy towards the driver who hesitantly excepted his offer, thanking the other boy after he does. "Yah, Sucheon. Just because I lectured you there doesn't mean I dislike you"

    Seojun admit after some time pass. "You've probably heard it a lot about don't disrespect people that were older then you yeah?" No response were given to Seojun as he continue.

  "Even so, you were wrong back there.....My point is, dont' hate me too much alright? You might get older too quickly and start growing white hairs like a musty grandpa- pFFt----" Seojun muffled his laughter with a hand tightly clasping onto his mouth finding his joke funny.

   "Huh? H-hEy!! thats not true!" Sucheon who heard the older muffled laughter felt embarrassed, trying to defend himself on instinct.

   "Pfft- BAHAHASSSSAHAHSSS YOU'rE OLDDDDD HAAAHAHH" Seojun lost his calm demeanour burst out laughing hitting his thigh few times.