𝐊𝐅𝐂'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐩𝐚!

Start from the beginning

   The taller male realease both of his arms from crossing them letting it fall onto his sides, one of them holding the tablet while the other one were dark brown leather purse. 

  Seojun move the hanging purse from his wrist onto the other hand where the tablet was, since he have quite a large hand to hold both item, taking a few steps forwards near where Sucheon stood.

    Sucheon who felt the elder approach felt himself tense up, both hands grip the end of his shirt tightly, felling excessive amounts of sweats formed around his face.

  Chewing his lips not daring to look up with distress rush inside his heart followed by sudden unsteady breathing that isn't so obvious, however it caught the elder attention.

    Seeing how the younger stood infront of him, Seojun couldn't help but to feel a little throb hitting his heart. Standing infront of the minor antagonist he knew, lecturing or shaming the young boy won't be a good thing to do with his current horrible family background. 

  Well, he has no intention to do it either way, from the start he never wanted to punish nor lecturing the young one, as he have plans as soon as Sucheon starts trowing insults at him earlier. Seojun raised his free hand.

  Just like in dramas everyone who witness this goes into panic mode at the sight of Seojun who raised his hands, Siyeong shifted in his place with both hands raised infront of his chest warily while the other Baekdu representative's eyes grew wide still standing in place. And as for Sucheon?

   The young boy shut his eyes tightly ready for the impact his elder going to gave him casting his head downwards.

  His face scrunch up with both shoulder slightly raised trying to cover his face, flinching knowing how it would be such an embarrassment to Baekdu, specially his father, What will father think of me? he will definitely won't stay quiet. I don't want to be punished!-

  The vivid remembrance of loud ear ringing slap began to play, brief dizziness came along after a particular strike to his face, painting them red. Stinging, electrifying pain soared, desperately holding down the reaction towards the pain.

  Deafening voice always follows whenever it happened. Sometimes it would be soundless, other then the retreating heavy footsteps. Those bruises hurts, it require him few days to recover.

   Though it could be worse if he wasn't an Awakened one, the procedure of dressing his injures would be far worse then it already is.

    Nevertheless Sucheon worries immediately died down. He was expecting a sting on his cheek but there isn't none, instead a hand softly planted on top his head ruffling his short straight dark violet hair, slightly messing it up.

   "I'll let you go this time despite you're harsh behaviour. Just don't do it again kid, it won't do you any good"  Seojun sigh removing his hand from Sucheon's head, grabbing his purse from the other hand and hang it on his wrist crossing his arm securing the tablet on his chest.

    What he didn't notice was Sucheon's growing pink reddish colour tips his ears and the trembling clench of his fist.

    Seojun took notice of his surrounding inspecting their shock faces not believing what they've witness, standing awkwardly. "You guys alright or do you need help?" He asked raising one of his eye brows, amused by their reactions "Oh its nothing! hahah Nothing! Just um,,, Well-" 

    "We have arrive sirs!" A sudden yell called them out as the yacht slowly stoped infront of large concrete dock, probably huge enough to fit 3 yacht the same size as Baekdu's one.