𝖢𝖧. 3

«𝗛𝗤. 𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗘»
.

.

.

.

.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Third persons Pov.

"Ojama shimasu!.." hinata slowly opens the door, revealing the staff, director and the one and only tobio kageyama.

"Ah, shoyō you're here!" The director said, hinata nodded and shake hands with him "please take care of me!" Hinata smiles at their director, he nodded [the director] then manager kiyoko steps in.

"Hinata it's time for your make up now, then after that you will be taking your script of questions." Hinata nodded, then a lady comes up to him and said she will be the one who will be doing his make up, so hinata follow her.

Hinata sits besides kageyama, the ginger looked at the blueberry who is so peaceful while doing his make up "hinata-sama, shall we start now?" Hinata looked at the lady and nodded.

The lady opened her make up kit and started to do hinata's make up. While the ginger is getting ready for their interview a certain Raven haired boy looked at the ginger who is peacefully getting his make up ready..

The raven blushed a little, then the Adler manager give him the questions that he and hinata will be answering later, the manager which is his big sister saw his little brother looking at the tangerine.

She put on a smug face and lean to her brother "ooh~ someone's inlove!~" her big sister teases him, the blueberry blushed and got angry, he started to push his sister but his sister kept teasing him and not trying to get away from him.

[Yes I know that's deuce but just bare with me TvT]

"Shall we start the interview?" Asked the host, the two get ready their questioners and nodded.

"Ok we will be starting in 3....2......1! Action!!" The director shouted, their mood changes from gloomy to a happy and bright idols that everyone loved

"Hello everyone in Japan! And also around the world there! Today we have a special guest! Mind introducing yourselves to them?" Said the host, the camera then turn to the two idols they nodded and wave their hands.

"Konnichiwa min'na-san!! Hinata shoyō here! And we also have a special guest from the Adlers! Please introduce yourself tobi-kun!" Greeted hinata brightly, kageyama nodded and looked at the camera

"Hello everyone! It's tobio kageyama from Adlers here! And today me and one of the BJ14 hot member hinata shoyō, will be answering the questions that y'all submitted today, We will try our best to answer it all! Thank you!"

Kageyama smiled at them, but not the smile that hinata gave them but just simple one "Ara ara~ kageyama-kun! Didn't know you find me hot!~" flirted hinata

Kageyama felt his heart beating so fast and he felt his cheeks has a bit tint of blushed by just hinata's seductive voice he shrugged it off and tell hinata to nevermind what he said and continue the interview.

"Ok then first question! It's from [insert random name] so shout out to you for giving us a wonderful question!. So the question is "who is the person that inspired you two to join  idol star?" " Said hinata

Kageyama put his fingers in his chin and think of his inspiration "I guess It's....my mom!. My mom is an amazing woman but she's not an idol tho but she's an actress!." Kageyama happily said

This warms many of his fans heart and squealing through their TV and other gadgets that they have. Hinata smiles and tell them who is his inspiration "well my inspiration is from the band called Death Kibble and one of my friend is there and it's kenma kozume! I miss you kenma-san!!"

Shouted hinata, many of the people are shocked about this especially the death kibbles *Pfff-* "what the hell kuroo! You just spit your drink all over my shirt" the bi colored male complain, all of his band mates are shocked by hinata's answer.

"Y'KNOW THE FAMOUS HINATA SHOYŌ KYANMA?!!" Shouted the rooster head, kenma who is trying to remove the spill all over his shirt started to get annoyed by his friend and yelled "Yes! Got a problem with that?"

Kenma looked at him dead in the eye, the bed head flinch and hide behind his short friend "yaku help me!" Kuroo dramatically requested, the short male sighs and just do nothing

"Wuah! You're so awesome kenma-san! You even made friends with a famous idol!" Their taller male friend happily lean to the bi colored male, kenma smack him and the shorter male and him yelled "Shut up! Lev!"

.

.

.

.

.

«𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦»