A Time-O What?!

The next morning, Loki knocked on Tony's basement door. He yawned. His eyes were halfway closed. Waking up this early wasn't his thing. Most likely, his bed was calling for him. Why couldn't this meeting be later in the day? Alaina was busy eating Eggo waffles. She offered one to Loki, but he politely declined. Bruce unlocked the door and pointed to the couch full of Avengers. Tony buttoned up his gold suit and put on matching sunglasses. Waffle crumbs began to fall onto the floor. Loki's eyes widened. "Pick up those crumbs Alaina," he whispered. She pulled a tissue out of her coat pocket. Tony squinted his eyes and walked over towards them. "Ah Loki. No kids were supposed to come-" Loki cut him off with, "I forgot. Sorry." His lips turned into a smile.

"Alright Avengers. Today, Bruce and I have something special to show you." He tugged at a white sheet, covering an object. A big machine was revealed. It was shaped like a rectangle. "Everyone. Meet the Time-O-Tron!" Loki stood up with a raised eyebrow. "A Time...O - what?!" Tony laughed a little. "A Time-O-Tron. It's a time machine. You can travel anywhere from 549 B.C to present day." The Avengers stood up and clapped.

Steve began to cry. "What's wrong Captain?" Vision asked. He took a deep breath before speaking. "Does that mean I'll be able to visit Peggy whenever I want?" Tony shrugged. "Duh. Of course bro!" Steve wiped his tears and pounced on top of Bucky, making him fall to the floor. Natasha rolled her eyes. "However, I haven't fully tested the machine yet. I'm not sure what would happen. What you can't get back here? It's important to make sure everything is safe before time travelling." Everyone agreed with Tony, except for Loki. Mischievous thoughts filled his mind.

Once everyone left the basement, he examined the machine. It was painted gold, just like Tony's outfit. The buttons looked similar to the infinity stones. "Dad. We shouldn't be here. Let's go upstairs." Loki had no clue what his daughter just said. "Damn. Tony could've been more smarter to label what these buttons mean." Alaina gasped. "Don't curse." He pressed a green button. Nothing happened. The purple button brighty glowed. Loki's eyes beamed with happiness. "I shall try this one." His pointer finger touched it. Fog came out of the machine. Sparkly particles filled the room. Alaina dropped an Eggo. "No!" she said. And in a flash, they disappeared.