༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒

Start from the beginning

Sanzu on the other hand looked at him in distaste. "We're Bonten, did you forgot? Do you think we shop in some mediocre store?!", he laughed, making the subordinate sweat drop.

"I.. Ehm.. They.. they.. have very good quality clothes and... very.. ehm.. expensive products in the back..-", he stuttered out but got interrupted by Sanzu, "are you mocking us?", his face getting closer to the subordinates face. His hand already gripping the gun in his holder, which was hidden beneath his blazer jacket.

Kakucho sighed, putting a hand on Sanzus wrist, stopping him,"Sanzu, drop it. Let's just get inside, look around and then leave. It's literally just a clothing store", he said in a low voice.

Visibly, already way to fed up with his shit. Sanzu just laughed and put his hands in the air, 'surrendering', "fine fine", he replied almost mockingly. Koko also quite annoyed by the fact that they were going into a mediocre shop like this, sighed out, mumbling under his breath how embarrassing this is.

They were Bonten for fuck sake, not some tourist group on a vacation. If he wanted to, he could get hundreds of suits, tailor-made specifically for him in any design and color. He sighed out once more in annoyance just like Rindou, beside him, did before they all reluctantly entered.

You were currently in the back, happy that you had two customers at the moment.

While you and your boss were eating your cake, two elderly men came in, happy to see you working today. As your boss had mentioned before, you were the customers favorite, so it was no surprise that they were happy to see you.

Slowly but surely more and more customers came in, making you and your boss happy that you finally had something to do.

While you went to the back of the shop, to help the two men choose new suits for their work, your boss was at the front of the shop to help the other customers that just came in.

She took a quick glance to the entrance, when she realized more people entered the shop, just to see 8 Men walking in like they owned this place but didn't quite belong here either.

Recognizing one of them, the subordinate, as he was a regular in your shop, always getting clothes for his boss as he had mentioned one time before. She didn't know who the others were though, that stood with him. The longer she looked at them, the more and more she realized that something about them was more or less... odd.. their aura more on the threatening side...

Putting on her guard, she greeted the Men with her typical bright smile regardless, "Hello! Welcome, can I help you somehow?". Koko was about to scoff when Kakucho gave him a glare.

The subordinate stepped forward, "Ah, you know, the usual", he said, nervously scratching his cheek. She could tell that he seemed on edge and almost more scared than usual.

He usually made small talk with her and you but she could tell, that this definitely wouldn't happen today. Giving him a gentle smile nonetheless, "(Y/N) is already in the back, she has currently two customers but you know how she is, you can ask her and she'll bring it to your right away!", your boss said.

Turning to the other remaining 7, she asked, "and you gentlemen! How can I help you?" Though Sanzu, Koko and the Haitani Brothers decided to just walked past her, ignoring her presence.

She wasn't surprised but still raised a brow, slightly, in annoyance. If she was being honest, she could already tell that they would be rude and usually she would call out that type of behavior but she didn't wanna endanger you nor herself, as she her gut told her to be rather cautious around them.

With just a glance she could tell that those men weren't your normal regular customers, eyeing the bulge at the back of the pink haired mans jacket, whichs face was covered with two diamond scars, noting it .. a gun.