Chapter 1 💚

Y/n POV:

As I layed at home, scrolling through Instagram I
came across a very interesting post. A post from Mr.  Masrani. He announced that an online contest would be held for teens, to see who could digitally draw and publish a real life dinasour idea/design. The winner of said contest would earn a trip to his brand new soon to be opened camp creatacious!! I got really excited about this cause I'm a total Dino-nerd. I got to work immediately. First I thought of a cool name for the Dino. I brainstormed for hours till I finally thought of one. A  Gigantoraptor!! (I know it's already a dinosaur but I couldn't think of any💀)
I got to work immediately. After about 3hrs of work I finished. The Gigantorapter was amazing.
Razor sharp teeth , blade like claws it was awesome.
I quickly submitted my entry and went to bed.
Days later I received a dm from mr.Masrani himself . I had won!! He told me that tomorrow morning is when I fly out. I started packing my bags and after an hour or two somehow got basically half my closet to fit in a small duffel bag lol.
I then went to bed so I could wake up early to catch my flight in the morning

In the morning my parents took me to the airport where I caught my flight. After landing I saw a man with a camp creatacious sign and my name on it. I approached him where he introduced himself as Dave head counselor of Jurassic world's camp creatacious. Then he took me to black limo where I got in to see 5 other kids, but only one stood out to me. The girl right next to me. I didn't know her name but all I knew was she was gorgeous. The limo took us to a dock on Jurassic world's mainland. We all got out and grabbed our bags. I offered to help the beautiful yet grunged girl with her bags but she refused my help. So we all just boreded the boat.

Time skip again :) (now they are on isla nublar)