Devils of the island

Start from the beginning

Levi: hey

We turn around to see Levi holding a kids hand with Sasha's wallet in it

Levi: that ain't your wallet

Citizen 1: a pickpocket!

Citizen 2: another immigrant from an enemy nation huh?

A bunch of citizens started to surround the kid.

Citizen 3: how did you get here?

Citizen 4: doesn't look like he understands

Citizen 5: he probably slipped into the boat

Citizen 6: how about we throw him overboard

Citizen 7: nah let's smash his right hand instead

Citizen 8: let's have him hanged somewhere on the streets for everyone to see. Then the number of petty thieves will surely go down.

Sasha: that's... that's over doing it!! My wallet is fine!

Citizen 9: that's not up to you young lady.

Y/n: it's just a kid your taking thing too far.

Citizen 10: we have to apply a severe punishment to set an example. It concerns us who live and do business here.

Citizen 8: more importantly if it's a migrant who got driven out of his country, then he might be a subject of Ymir. In the last few years  every country has been desperately conducting blood tests after all. its not like one can sleep at night knowing that some blood from the devils might get mixed up In here.

Levi quickly  picked up the kid and started walking away.

Citizen 5 : what are you doing.

Levi: who said it was pickpocket? I just said "this ain't yours" cause it belongs to that Kidd's sister over here.

Sasha had a face of shock.

Hanji: well it's a complicated family right... right? Big sis?

Sasha: y-yeah my little brother ended up causing trouble.

The citizen's looked mad

Citizen 5: what's with that hogwash don't play us!

Levi: let's go

We all took off running.

(Small timeskip)

Levi: where did that brat go?

Hanji: over there!

The child was on a hill holding a bag of money, levi checked his pockets it find his wallet missing.

Levi: well that was just pocket money we got from azumabitos

(Timeskip, I'll be skipping the talk at the residents because I'm to lazy to type all of that)

We found Eren and mikasa at a camp.

Armin: HEY!

Jean: what the hell are you doing Eren!

Connie: are you an idiot!?

Y/n: What the fuck is wrong with you!

Eren gave us a hand signal to enter the tent.

We were all sitting around a table they handed us drinks. Everyone started to drink it.

Y/n: I'm sorry sir I'm just not thirsty right now.

I handed the cup back to him.

Everyone started to drink more as more until everyone was drunk. Sasha was sitting on my lap jumping up and down.

Sasha: YYYYY/N

Y/n: right here no need to yell

Sasha: ooohhh hehe, can we have some fun alone like we did a month ago

Y/n: WHAT! No not here.

Sasha: come on please.

Y/n: no

Sasha: such a buzzk...

She passed out her head on my shoulder, looking around everyone was passed out.

Y/n: the captain is going to be pissed.

(timeskip)

Speaker: we desire support for the refugees of the subjects of Ymir,the fact that they are eldians or our dangerous perception of the eldian empire are irrelevant. They are just poor Victims forced in by the eldian empire's cross breeding. The ones we should have been despising from the start were those island devils.the ones to detest are the devils who ran away to that island 100 years ago.our enemies are the devils of that island.

(Timeskip)

We received letter from Eren saying that he entrusted everything to Zeke.

( thank you for reading this chapter. Hope your day is going well)