The Might of Your Memories

Börja om från början

"Really? It's that simple?" Willow asked with a smile.

"Sometimes, the simplest things in life can be the funniest." Luz said as she and Willow began a thumb war themselves.

"Hehehe, you're right. It's so simple and kinda stupid but so fun." Willow said with a giggle.

"Hmm, I suppose she could come. She is pretty cool, I guess. Even if she's friends with Willow." Boscha said as she shut her eyes, not wanting to look at Willow for CERTAIN reasons.

Though if she did open her eyes, she'd notice her butterfly invitation was molting but it finished when Boscha reopened them to focus on Skara.

"Come on, Bosc. You have to admit, things have changed since Luz got her and Willow does seem to be more confident because of our kickboxing class." Skara said before remembering something. "Which reminds me, maybe I could invite the whole class."

"The whole class? That's new for you, Skara." Amity said in surprise.

"Do whatever you want, it's your party but you may want to tell your parents ahead of time. Don't want them embarrassing you." Boscha said before the trio headed for their classes.

Putting the birthday party of Skara aside, we cut back to Luz and Willow at the former's demon locker. They were currently talking about a class they had together later that day.

"So let me get this straight. Photo class here let's you create photo from your ACTUAL memories, like just pull them out of your head and it's an instant picture?" Luz asked as she opened her locker, tickling it awake to open its mouth.

"Yeah, it's really neat. I can't wait to see how you were as a baby. You were probably so cute." Willow said as she put her cheeks on her face, cooing at the future photos of Luz.

The human girl chuckled to Willow as she pulled a book from her locker, until the locker closed its jaw early to catch the book.

"Hey! Drop it! Drop it!" Luz said as she tugged at the book but the locker wouldn't let go, so Luz decided to use "alternate means

"Hey! Drop it! Drop it!" Luz said as she tugged at the book but the locker wouldn't let go, so Luz decided to use "alternate means." "I said "Dropt it!""

Throwing a jab at her locker, the beast whimpered in pain before it released the book and shut its mouth while tears pooled in its single eye.

"Good. Now I don't want to hurt you, but if you do this again, I'll have to." Luz said to her locker as she patted it like a pet. "So please just work with me from now on, okay? I don't want to put a dent in my locker."

Giving a sound of agreement, Luz patted her locker a few more times as Amity, Boscha, and Skara walked by.

"So do you really think the class will come if you invite them? This party is a bit high class for them." Boscha said to Skara.

"I'm sure at least some of them will come. Most people do fight over just one of my invitations." Skara said before noticing Luz and Willow, quickly stopping and pulling out an invitation. "Oh speaking of invitations, Luz I was wondering if you'd like to come to my birthday party after school."