1

I Don't Think It's 1995 Anymore

Carson doesn't know what happened. She feels dizzy and doesn't recognize the boys or their odd names.Joey looks just as confused.

As they walk back into the gryffindor common room to check they hear a voice.
"Honestly Prongs your a complete idiot" the voice says. who's prongs?what happened to the others, who are those voices, where are they? Carson thinks to herself.

What they can see are 4 boys who are all laughing sitting in the common room surrounded by a few other girls.

"Who are you guys?" Joey decides to go and ask.

"What do you mean, who are we? How don't you know us." One of the boys with black hair says.

"Sorry, no I don't know you." She responds.

"What are you Slytherins doing in our common room anyways, leave." He says turning back to his friends.

"Carson what's happening?"Joey asks concerned as they back up.

"I'm not sure but i'm going to ask"Carson says walking over.

"Carson wait-" joey says but it's too late Carson's already there.

"Ok but like i'm serious who are you guys" Carson says with a hand on her hip cuz she's a sassy girl🤪🤪🤪.

"No i'm Sirius" the Black haired boy said.

"Padfoot I think that thing is being serious"

"oh, well, i'm Sirius, that's James, that is remus over there, and then Peter is over there and then ofc there's Lily and Marlene and other people." The boy says.

"hold up, Sirius as in Sirius black?" Joey pipes up.

"um yeah?" He says.

"Wait wait wait and then remus like lupin? and peter... pettigrew??" Carson says confused.

"yeah that's us" They say.

"but who are you I don't know you, you look familiar though."Carson asks.

"well i'm James, James potter."He says

"WHAT" Carson yells as everyone stares at her.

"i've seen a picture of you. Your lily potter right?" Carson asks.

"POTTER?? Ha as if." She says laughing as she looks back down at her book.

"Now get out of the gryffindor common room slytherins." One of the boys say.

***

"Joey, those boys were the ones in my crystal ball."Carson says to Joey as they walk to the Slytherin common room.

"And they Peter Pettigrew is dead, and he isn't that hot. Professor Lupin doesn't look that hot and neither does the mass murder Sirius black." Joey adds on

"Ah look who it is!" Dumblehoe says as he jumps in front of them.

"DUMBLEDORE?" Joey yells.