| Chapter Five + I have a PhD in sucking dick |

Start from the beginning

So that meant that practice wasn't over until she felt that everything about this routine was perfect. Finally it had been perfect, in her eyes, after thirty times. And Goddamn, when she blew that you're dismissed whistle I wanted to kiss the damn grass. I was desperate desperate.

"God, fucking finally!" Kiana exclaimed as she dragged her feet to position in front of me.

"Exactly! Is it me or was this practice like very more intense than the others?"

"Nope. It very much was." Ki paused, looked left then right. Making sure no one was too close? then said, "Who you think she trying to impress? You see her new re-touch to her hair and that cut? Damn, wait- are her legs shaved?"

Curse me for looking down, but I looked at our coach and yeah, her legs looked fleshy shaven. And would one say glowing? Also the hair. Color was retouched and no more split ends? Very, very, surprised. Her hair stylist had to be a miracle worker. Maybe she can help Elle?

I reverted my gaze and shook my head. "All I know is that it is not for her husband. She never looks that. . .put together."

"Yeah, it's scaring me." I laughed because I was the same way. Who knew our coach was somewhat. . .presentable. Well I guess she had to be if she put a ring on Veer. "Speaking of her husband. . .how's that going? You still obsessed?"

My eyes squinted and I gave her a look. But before I could reply back to her, we heard the second whistle and that whistle meant; get off the field and go change. So we started our walk toward the locker rooms.

After a couple steps and a couple seconds to figure out my wording, I said, "I'm not obsessed." Well, was it noticeable? Shit. "It's more of a little crush. He's obviously in desperate need for some action. I mean, who's wife gets dressed up to talk to other men? You know how many single men are gonna be here for the game? A lot."

"I know. Damn, I really hope we win tonight too or we are gonna look-"

I tuned out the rest of her sentence. Sorry, Ki. Love you, but something caught my attention. Someone. Coach Epps standing near the locker rooms. Standing tall, arms crossed, eyes straight and body very much hot. Hell, how did he make clipboard holding look so sexy? He was looking at something on the clipboard, shifting through papers. Very much distracted, so this would be the perfect time for me to-

I grabbed Kiana's arm and started to walk in the direction of Veer. Once we arrived in front of that fine specimen, my legs almost gave out. Why did he have to smell so good? His scent was messing with my brain and my brain was messing with my arms and all my arms wanted to do was wrap themselves around this big man and just feel him.

Too bad when his head lifted up, our eyes met and all I saw was pure irritation. Didn't stop my smile from forming though. Or Kiana's. "Hi coach!"

"Hi Coach Epps!" Kiana also bid him a hello. Bitch, he's mine.

"Um. . .hello Ms. Washington and. . .Sevyn." Oooh say my name again and a-gain. Matter of fact, let me record it, so I can replay it later. "What brings you girls here? Your coach is back that way."

"I have a question to ask you coach. Not Ms. Taylor." Did his frown just get deeper? Was that even anymore possible?

His next words were practically grunted out. "What question?"

I brought my voice down a couple notches, practically whispering. But still with Kiana close in contact, there was no need. She still heard. Oh well. "You think about my offer? Might say yes?"

Yup she damn well heard because then she asked, "What offer? Oooh, now this just got a little more interesting."

Fuck, if I had my phone out, I would've snapped a picture of his face right now. Damn. With his head cocked to the side, his eyes hard, his mouth in a tight line, his hand gripping that clipboard like his life depended on it- he looked like a teacher who was coming to punish one of his very very bad students. Shit, did I have enough time to whip out my phone and get that picture I most desperately needed?