Chapter 6: Party Time

Hakeem P.O.V

I walked out the limo with Atavia. We made sure we came in as the cutest couple which we we're. Atavia was on my back while I was holding her. Then she got off my back and we was holding hands. Then Dari came out and her boyfriend Jason came and picked her up and they started kissing and left. 

      Then I got a text from Dariela saying," at  5 . I said what do you mean. She said make sure Atavia come home and 5 because I know your going to take her to your house because you 2 are going to be drunk. So I had texted her back saying OK.
Third person P.O.V

They all was partying. However Dariela and

boyfriend got drunk and both of them got a lap dance and they went into a room where no one can see them. Inside that room Dariela was giving Jason a lap dance and Blow job.
Dariela P.O.V

after that was.done we left the room. I seen all the partying but one.

ATAVIA!!! Atavia left with Hakeem just as I as I thought. Those two lovebirds can't handle themselves that well.
Atavia P.O.V

I was drunk. I texted Dariela to let her know I was at Hakeem house and she said she figured that out by now and I texted back oh.

She told me that they just made it back home and she took Jason with her.

Then she said make sure you be back at 5 OK.

I told her okay and resumed what me and Hakeem started a day ago since it was 2 in the morning.

************************************
A/N: THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK U KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE THOSE SHORT CHAPTERS WELL U JUST EXPERIENCE INE PLZZ VOTE COMMENT FOR UR INPUT IM THINKING ABOUT MAKING BOOK 2 WAT DO U THINK???